5. Can't Let Her Know

She suspects something I hate that she's so damn observant but I can't let her know Danesha's thoughts were running away from her as she watched Vanessa strut over to the huge bathtub and got in on the opposite side of her. Danesha knew what she was doing was wrong but she was tired of pleasing other people, its time she got what she wanted, she looked up at Vanessa who was reading her like a book, she couldn't hide from her but there was no way she was going to tell her.
"What's the matter?" as she soaped Danesha's legs
"N-Nothing, just worried I'd lose you"
"Lose me? To who..."
The glare from Danesha froze Vanessa, but she wasn't about arguing she changed positions and hungrily kissed her. Danesha fought the lip lock but Vanessa was on top of her, she felt a little bit of de ja vu, images of her lover, her friend, her everything flashed across her mind, she broke the kiss and his name was on the tip of her tongue. The emotions in which Vanessa unlocked, only one man was able to do and he meant the world to her, no, she couldn't. She kissed her back but her mind was far from Vanessa all her thoughts were on him and him alone, wanting to please him, giving her all to him.
"B-e-e-Vanessa!" Danesha caught herself just before she blew her cover, Vanessa broke the kiss as she stared at Danesha, and they didn't speak a word. Vanessa was worried about her friend and she couldn't hide it. Danesha smiled at her trying to reassure her that everything was alright and she returned a smile but she was still worried. They didn't continue with the plan of testing Danesha's lungs.
Earlier at lunch, Vanessa messaged Matthew and asked him if Danesha could come and he didn't mind and they began to get ready.
"So going and get a check-up with Dr. Rodriguez?" Danesha purred in her best Spanish accent as she attempted to dance salsa, Vanessa tried not to laugh but Danesha was doing a horrible job with the dance
"You look awful" Vanessa said between giggles. Vanessa was a salsa dancer when she was younger Danesha was very supportive of her she attended to every competition but after all her years of watching she still couldn't dance salsa.
"Well come on dancer show me what you got" Danesha called to Vanessa as she shimmed her shoulders and shook her hips in an inviting manner, Vanessa couldn't let her continue alone so she put down the blow dryer and chassed across the room to Danesha. The two women just got out the bath and were supposed to be getting ready for the party, but at minutes to 8, they were dancing salsa naked.
***
At 9 the two finally left the hotel, they got lost Vanessa made a wrong turn while talking, she had to turn around in a gas station but they soon got to the luxury condos. Matthew was very wealthy one reason which made Vanessa wonder why he would want to even have some kind of relationship with her. They pulled into the underground parking lot and were running to the elevator
"Stop running! So what you're late I can't keep up in these heels!" Danesha was shouting and the acoustics of the parking lot made her voice echo. Vanessa had reached the elevator and was impatiently waiting on Danesha to hurry her ass up. The elevator got to the 10th floor and they looked for room 1061. Vanessa found it and was taking a deep breath before knocking but Danesha was going to knock, the two were starting to scuffle but suddenly the door opened.
"Matthew! I mean Doctor" Vanessa said shocked as she pushed Danesha off of her, the man looked great, standing in front of them with a glass of wine in his hand, he had his hair a little wilder than usual, he was wearing a tight button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, khaki shorts and white sneakers. He ran his hands through his hair as he said
"Hey, I saw you on the cam" pointing to the camera above the door "Come in" the party was pretty packed already but his house was so big was hardly even noticeable, the modern design of the place was a sign of his status. He took their shawls and was surprised at both of them Vanessa was wearing a knee length high and low dress which showed off her legs and hips the bottom was teal and the bustier top was black which was accessorized with blue bracelets, her hair was open into a big curly diva afro, soft makeup and the look as completed with black wedge heels she looked simply memorizing, Danesha looked just as amazing as her taller friend she wore a short floral dress with a broad brown belt in the middle which gave her a lovely hourglass figure and her large breast seem to be tugging on the small spaghetti straps giving her a nice bounce when she walked, the dress lay lightly on her hips, her hair was allowed to fall to her shoulders her outfit was completed with red strapped heels. They followed Matthew into the main area where the party was situated everyone looked up and looked amazed Vanessa didn't like people staring but Danesha reassured her by holding her hand and smiling at her. Carmen's face was quite priceless which made Vanessa feel a little better.
The party was mostly populated with people from Matthew's circle of friends, Vanessa didn't know anyone there just Carmen. Vanessa was left alone as Danesha was becoming acquainted with Matthew's other doctor friends, she was sitting in the middle of a group of them telling a joke, Danesha always had that appeal to men and loved getting attention. Vanessa was standing by the bar when Carmen modelled across the room to her, for a second some of the doctors looked up to watch her breast jiggle in her daring outfit a tight black leather skirt, black and red pumps and a white strapless crop top, it was so tiny it could pass as a bra.
"Your friend is pulling all the attention" Carmen snared as she watched Danesha and the doctors interact
"So sad she took your spotlight" Vanessa snapped back as she sipped her martini
Carmen glared at her and stormed off, Vanessa couldn't help but laugh. Vanessa had been alone for a while, Danesha had been dancing with one particular doctor for some time she seemed to like him and her hips liked him also. Vanessa got another martini and was sitting admiring the house when Matthew emerged from upstairs, before he could make it to the bottom Carmen was in his face seemed like they were arguing and quickly after she left. Matthew didn't look bothered as he was grinning coming towards Vanessa.
"What was that about?" she inquired
"Carmen is just upset you are here after she tried to keep you out of it" he replied plainly clearly he found out what really happened to Vanessa's invitation, turning to the bartender
"A bottle of wine and two wine glasses"
"Coming up sir" the young man replied fetching what he asked for
Matthew got them and extended his hand to Vanessa, she awkwardly looked at him but held his hand, he led her to the stairs and she looked back to see Danesha giving her a thumbs up. The stairs led to a hallway at the end of the hallway were two large doors he instructed her to open them when she did the view alone had her amazed. The doors opened to reveal a beautiful deck with an oval shaped pool and steps down into a cozy seating area and well-lit with circular lights along the steps. The dazzling lights of the town and the stars we simply enchanting.
"It's so beautiful"
"Not as beautiful as you are"
Vanessa couldn't stop herself but she blushed at the "cute" remark. They sat down on the sofa, talked and drank wine, this was the first time they had ever been alone together and the wine took the edge off of her as she was on to her 4th glass.
***
Danesha had just given Vanessa a thumbs up as she and Matthew were heading up the stairs, she was dancing with a gynecologist named Stephan, he was about 35, tall, handsome and the only black man there. She didn't gravitate to him because he was black just he had a wonderful sense of humor and showed interest in her. He asked to dance and she graciously accepted, the music had an upbeat tempo, but now it had slowed down into a more sensual vibe, he moved from dancing opposite to her to behind her. She moved her hips slowly to the beat he followed her lead resting his hands on her waist. The floor had a few people with a deejay in the corner. He slid his hands downwards making her breathing stop for a second, his large hands were lightly resting on her. They continued their dance until he started to breathe heavily on her neck, her back arched forcing her round bottom unto him she could feel his an erection through his jeans.
She told him she was going to the bathroom quickly and will be back soon, she asked one of Matthew's friends which way it was and went on her way, it wasn't far and like the rest of his house just beautiful. She rested her hands on the counter and panting she was so attracted to this man, but she was demoted to her mystery man although he wasn't to her. He had a wife, he said he was going to leave her for Danesha, but this had been two months and he didn't mention anything about it. She looked at herself in the mirror as she tried to pull herself together, her face was slightly flushed and she could feel her nipples becoming hard against her bra. She swallowed heavily and dabbed the sweat off her face and some of her makeup was rubbed off. As she was touching up her lip-gloss and looking at herself in the mirror, the bathroom door opened and she was startled when she turned to see Stephan. He was smiling sweetly at her
"I just came looking for my Cinderella, was hoping your carriage didn't turn back into a pumpkin" he jokingly said
Danesha giggled at his attempt of a joke
"No, it didn't, just came to see if my makeup rubbed off and I was looking like a beast"
They both laughed and then silence, the tension was increasing as they just stood there looking at each other, her juices slowly oozing out of her vagina, she glanced down to see the bulge along his left leg of his erection she felt earlier, she quickly averted her eyes from his pants and back to his eyes, he noticed she saw his growing erection and lowered his eyes to her large breasts. This stare had been going on for a few seconds until he abruptly ended when he rushed to her and started kissing her, her eyes opened widely as she fought the kiss but when he held her close she couldn't resist, she felt so safe in his arms she swung her arms around his neck and he grabbed her ass, his hands cupped her ass cheeks and gave her a soft squeeze, their tongues danced against each other's she broke the kiss to gasp for air pulling back to look at him, his chiselled face and dark brown eyes his well-maintained beard tickled her face during their kiss, they dove right back into the kiss. She was on her tiptoes he was 6 feet or taller suddenly he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist feeling his dick rest on her ass, he gently put her down on the counter as they passionately kissed, this passion she hardly felt with mystery man, just from kissing this man had her body yearning his touch. He rubbed his hands along her thick legs, her dress was bunched up around her waist but he didn't make any further moves just caressed her legs. This was becoming unbearable for her, he wouldn't touch her so she did it herself she slid her right hand down to her vagina feeling the wetness through her spandex panties, she eased it to the side, slowly teased her clit and spread her juices around, she moaned on his lips, he smiled at the realization of what she was doing and broke the kiss. He leaned back looking downwards to watch her finger her wet pussy, she didn't seem to mind him watching so he continued to watch, Danesha pulled his ear to her mouth and whispered in a breathy voice
"Are you gonna just watch or are you gonna help?" she purred as she pumped her fingers in and out of her vagina
He grinned and replied
"I would but you seem to be doing a great job."
She continued to pump her fingers until she was about to reach her climax.
***