6. The First Time In Years Part 4

Derek lifted her up suddenly and tossed her on the bed, Vanessa's body felt electric mostly excitement but a little fear, Derek dove in between her legs and teased her hole with his tongue and fingers, she clawed at his back making him get a little rough from the pain but she didn't mind, she was going to experience more pain shortly. He sucked hungrily on her clit making her orgasm quickly, her sweet juices flowed out of her preparing her for what was next to come. Derek spread her natural lubricate around with his fingers and aimed his penis at her entrance. Derek hovered above her he looked at her as if he was asking mentally if she was ready she nodded in response, his penis prodded at her opening he kissed her as he slid into her Vanessa's body shook but she recovered quickly. Vanessa was feeling stretched and full, he moved his hips gently getting used to the tight space. The warmth of her channel surrounded his member, Vanessa breathing was steady, Derek decided to introduce her to more of him and slid further inward her back arched when he grazed her cervix, Vanessa wrapped her legs around him pulling him into her, she moaned loudly from the impact, their bodies moved together in the sexual dance he slammed his cock into her and she met his motions, the look of bliss motivated him to continue to please her. Derek grabbed her legs and pushed them towards her head giving him more leverage "Oh FUCK" Vanessa screamed Derek was rubbing her g-spot and she couldn't contain herself Vanessa began to cum and it accumulated around his dick, her legs grew limp in his hands, he held them up as her orgasm shook her body, when she began to relax he drove his dick deep and hard into her in seconds she was about to cum again. Her erotic moans probably woke the neighbors up. Vanessa felt so alive and on the verge of losing control, beads of sweat appeared on her brow, she rubbed her clit as he hammers his entire shaft into her. She screamed as her orgasm was violent, her body twitched from the arousal. Derek was fighting his own orgasm while her vagina clamped down around him, he leashed the pressure he had on her legs and they fell to the bed. She bit her lips while her back arched and her toned body seized up. Her body relaxed and released Derek, he laid next to her giving her a chance to catch her breath, when he looked at her she had a pleasant smile on her face, Derek had never been so happy to see her smile he stared at the roof just enjoying the moment. Vanessa was ecstatic, even though she felt guilty, she promised herself not to fall for his kindness so easily, but she felt like she deserved to be with someone she loves.

Do I really love him?

 Vanessa shook her head removing that thought from her mind, she stretched down and began to stroke him, her body finally relaxed from her orgasm and she was ready to go again, she straddled his hips aiming him at her entrance.

She rested the bulbous head on the still wet slit, Derek laid beneath her watching his penis slowly disappear into her. Vanessa enjoyed the stretching feeling his large cock presented, she bit her lip lightly as he began to rock her hips wiggling him further into her hot sex, Derek allowed her to take him giving her complete control, she arched her back and tilted her head back while she slid down his pole until he had finally taken him all in, she had never felt so full. Her face became flush from the hot room she leaned over changing the angle of her simulation she nibbled lightly on his ear while taking control of him.
"You afraid I can't take you?" she moaned deeply,

"Fuck. Me. Derek" her words lingered in the air between her heavy breathing, Derek felt like a raging bull just ready to take her, he wrapped his arms around the small of her back bringing her into him, he squeezed her breasts and he began to satisfy her every need. He slowed down only for a second to engulf her nipples, he gave her an unexpected nibble as he continued to slam her, her sex was on fire from her arousal and her need to release the sensation of being fucked was what she needed, after all these years Derek still loved a challenged and at the moment he was about to win, Vanessa felt her legs give out on her, she could no longer hold up her weight. He didn't stop, he kept going she could feel her juices building up like a hose with a knot the pressure was rising quickly, her orgasm was building, she could tell it was going to be a massive one. Derek switched positions quickly so he could pummel her from behind, Vanessa could hardly bear the new heights in which he was bringing to her, his bulbous head was rubbing gently on her G-spot with every plunge into her wet quivering vagina. Derek could feel the massive resistance to him like something forcing his intruding dick away from her as he massaged her clit, she felt something she never felt before, never in her life, she felt a build-up to great during sex. She screamed as something she never experienced, a squirting orgasm, her body contorted in ways she didn't think possible her body was so weak from the explosive orgasm.

Her juices forced him out of her as she sprayed her nectar all over him and the bed, her eyes began to close slowly as her body could take no more she fell face first one to the bed with her ass in the air.
"Vanessa? You ok?"
He was greeted with silence,
"Vanessa!?!" Derek had never given a woman a squirting orgasm he wasn't sure what he should do now, but when he rolled her over and looked at her face she had the most angelic, peaceful look on her face. Derek couldn't leave her in such a position so he redressed her and repositioned her, she looked so beautiful he kissed her on her forehead and snuggled in behind her.