Old Friends-New Enimes (3)

Chris

Sitting in our booth I was tearing up my ribs

Sitting in our booth I was tearing up my ribs. This dry rub and the bbq sauce like some good pussy. Morgan was on my side smacking away on my mashed potatoes she kept sticking her hands in. Across the table my wife had Mylan who like always was sleeping on her chest.

"Daddy some?" Maliki pointed to my food licking his lips.

"Nah nigga eat your own food this mine." I lick the sauce off my fingers one by one in his face.

"Mean." He frowned at me. "Mommy."

Cam looked at me sideways. "Give him some Chris."

"No it's mine."

"Chris your son wants just like piece stop being a greedy ass." She chuckled shaking her head.

"I'll stop being greedy when you stop being sexy." I smirk taking some of my Macaroni and cheese giving Morgan a little taste. She smacked her lips reaching for a noodle.

"I can do that you'd be surprised at my talent." She smirked back sticking her tongue out at me.

"Daddy...some!" Maliki said getting fussy.

"That's not how we get things now is it?" He shook his head pouting. Cam kicked me under the table nudging her head to him. "Fine damn! You better stop kicking me woman with my daughter on my lap."

I pull off a little piece of my ribs for feeding him. He smiled bouncing in his booster seat. "Good."

"Yeah I know. Little greedy ass." I chuckled at him smiling at me. Since they as in all the kids gonna be gone tonight I wanna do something with my beautiful wife. "Feel like dressing up tonight?"

"Maybe what would I be dressing up for?"

"Dinner with the best and sexiest husband to ever exist." I smirk at her pulling on my chin hairs.

"Are you asking me on a date Maurice?" She leans over batting her lashes.

"I am...so what do you say Mrs Washington?"

"I would love to dress up for you...especially if after I can dress down for you." She brushed her leg up mine.

"Hell you can do whatever you want baby." We both chuckled but got interrupted by Maliki.

"Some?" He pointed to my plate again.

"Nah nigga you already had some."

"Mommy." He pointed at me frowning.

"Sorry baby I can't help you this time. You want some of mommy food?" She held up a shrimp to him which he gladly took.

Shaking my head I went on enjoying parts of my meal that Morgan wasn't putting her hands in while Camila went back and fourth between her and Maliki. I paid for our lunch after some to go dessert. Helping her put the girls in their seats then my son.