First Lady(6)

Isabel

We lit the fire and sat around

We lit the fire and sat around. Our family day was a success and even better I avoided being through or pushed into the pool. I'm extremely proud of myself.

"So uh just thought I'd let you guys know the great news." Max said getting everyone's attention. "My restaurant "A Nightout" will be having the grand preopening is this weekend and of course I want you all there."

"Congrats man been waiting on this!" Carlton raised his fist getting a laugh.

"All I'm worried about is how big that discount about to be for all of us." Chris points his beer.

"Don't be cheap Maurice." Camila slapped his arm sitting on his lap.

"I didn't even do anything!" Maurice yelled.

"Oh shut up you know I'm talking to your father."

"Anyway back to me...I'm gonna have a Dj just the whole nine and even better my mom and a few other family members are coming out."

"Oh great now we can meet the other side." Daddy said.

"Yes sir I can't wait for everyone to meet my other family and the woman who caught and saved my heart." He turned my head looking in my eyes.

"Aw don't be cute." I kiss him quickly.

"So are we all invited or just the old people?" Mona said getting all kinds of looks.

"Nah I want everyone to be there kids included. Just please be on your best behavior."

"Well we can't wait to be there to celebrate a great accomplishment. I'm so happy you all are doing so good in your lives with marriage and kids and these wonderful businesses." Chris mom says to us all. "And now that we're all here I wanted to tell my great news. I've decided to take some time for myself and cruise the world's waters while I still can."

"Mommy no." Chris pouts getting rolled eyes from Camila. "You can't leave me with her we're married now I need you for when she gets on my nerves."

"Oh boy hush you'll be fine Camila is a sweetheart. Anyway I've already got my ticket and I leave next month."

"Aw we're gonna miss you gramgram." Mona and Maurice ran over hugging her.

"That's great I'm excited for you." Mom hugged her wiping under her eye.

We spent more time just talking and laughing before things died down and we all left one by one. At home the boys got themselves together for school in the morning. I took my shower and got in bed wearing one of Max shirts.

"So when are your family coming."

"They'll be here Thursday. Hope you don't mind I offered for my mom and someone she's bring to stay here." He got in bed behind me yawning. "The others meaning my aunt and cousins staying in a hotel."