What a day(14 pt1)

Stanley

I was in my chemistry class working on a big project when I'm called to the main office

I was in my chemistry class working on a big project when I'm called to the main office. Of course the imitate kids oh and ah like I'm in trouble.

On the way I see Julian coming from the stair halls. As I start to call out his name a small hand grabs his.

"Hey wait up....would you show me to the gym I'm new and still learning where everything thing is."

"Yeah sure I was headed there anyway. Julian."

"Joan. I've seen you around a lot you must be pretty popular." They walked ahead of me together.

I shouldn't think to much into this. We know how each other feel. Then again he's a single guy just like I'm a single girl. We're both young still in school with the rest of our lives to worry about something like dating.

Who am I kidding my little bit of self esteem just shrieked up a bit. Rather ready or not I should've just made us officially. But that would just be like setting myself up for possible failure. He's a big red target in this school. All the girls throw themselves at him constantly...I'm gonna lose him before I can even really have him.

My walk slowed down the closer I got to the main office. Eventually I did and find my dad standing.

"Um hi?"

"Hey princess-"

"Please don't do that. What are you doing here?"

"To pick you up for your eye exam." He smiled winking coming closer. "I know I've been a little MIA but I'm back." He pulls a little stuffed kitten.

"Eric look I'm done with you. I can't have you in my life if you only want to be around for half of it. I'm growing up quickly and the last thing I need is an unstable father."

"W-what? Stanley I'm sorry for not being here like I should but-"

I put my hand up stopping him. "I got my last name changed. I won't be anymore of a burden for you."

I've had enough thought on this. The moment he missed my birthday after being gone for months was the day I let all hope in him go. In a way I'm glad I have him the chance because now I know for sure it wasn't just my mom being bitter or Chris and Camila not wanting to share me. He's not a good father I now see it for myself and don't want that in my life.

I walked out before he could try to sweet talk me. I did keep the little kitten I guess as a reminder. Now that I've dealt with him I kinda miss my mom. She and I talk here and there but not a lot.