Tough night(22)

Carlton

Betrayal

Betrayal...sadness....pain. Never thing most people intend to do to someone they love. I messed up really messed up. Sighing I rinse my mouth out looking in the mirror. I don't even know who I am anymore. It's been a real rough couple of days. If I would've known this damn therapy would've had the outcome I'm in now I never would've agreed. This some bullshit for real I haven't been home in almost a week. Haven't talked to my kids who probably still hate me. My wife had been ignoring me so I don't even know how she's doing. I wouldn't dare call cam or bell that just asking to be killed!

"I made breakfast don't want you to leave hungry." She kisses my back. "You don't have to leave you know...I really enjoyed having you here."

"We both know I do...even if I don't really want to." That's a lie...I miss my wife.

"Baby come on look how this bitch got you all stressed and what not. Why would you go back to that?" Getting in front she hops on the sink.

"I do have kids I need to see and I told you about calling her that or anything other than her name."

"You don't care about them and you know it but ok I'm not gonna force you or anything." Peaking my lips a few times robin lead the way out of the bathroom. "My full focus is your happiness babe so whatever you want I'm all for it. You make all the calls."

In the kitchen she let me sit then brought me a plate. I remember the first time Rebecca cooked for me. This little whatever with robin has gone way further than I thought it would. It was just suppose to be us working together. Now I'm hiding from my wife at her crib...shit is crazy.

"Um babe what is uh what's all this."

She sat in my lap taking some up on the fork

She sat in my lap taking some up on the fork. "I wanted to make you something from back home it's my favorite breakfast dish."

"I'm not to fond of trying new shit."

"Oh don't be such a puss try it I promise it's really good."

She tried putting it to my mouth. "Nah what is it?"