...Ok(10)

Isabel

My baby is gonna be so happy with this outcome

My baby is gonna be so happy with this outcome. Anything that went wrong earlier is now great. We got more than enough rolls, the menus are as they should be, Julian friend turned out to be a great DJ and this whole thing just looks perfect.

"Ok everything looks great I can't wait for tonight. In just a few more hours people will be here eating and loving the food and the atmosphere."

"Yes I think this will be a great turn out. I have everything under control now you can go off where ever if you need to." Max assistant says.

"Oh ok I'll see you tonight."

Julian was with his friend so I just left to pick up Chase from his after school programs.

"Mom look...that's Clare." He points to a cute little girl with pig tails.

"Oh she's cute."

"I know...bye Clare!" She turned waving at him before I pull off. "Where's daddy?"

"Um I think he's at home with his mommy."

I'm nervous as hell about meeting her. Max has told me she can be pretty tough but I'm sure I can handle whatever she throws my way.

I stopped and got Chase a snack and flowers for Max mom. When I pulled up this girl was just standing in our driveway.

"Who is that?" Chase asked.

"I don't know." I cut the car getting my things. "Uh hi?"

She looked at me cutting her eyes. "You mind letting me in...you are the maid right?"

"No this is my house who are you?"

"A guest now you mind id like to go in and settle myself." She picked up her bags.

"Just a second." I unlock the door calling for Max.

This mystery chick walked in pushing pass me.

"I told yo ass not to come in my house!" he came storming from the kitchen. "Baby did you let her in?"

"Baby?" A older woman came from the kitchen her arms crossed with a scowl on her face.

"Uh she was standing in the driveway but I didn't let her in she squeezed in when I unlocked the door." I just wanna know who this chick is making herself at home. "Who is she?"

"An unwelcome guest." He frowned taking back the rest of his beer. "Where's Chase?"

"He probably went up to his room."

"Probably? What kind of mother doesn't keep up with her own child?" The other woman said coming over.

"One who walks into her home with strangers in her driveway and home. I'm sorry I'm Isabel." I reached out.