Question&Answer:Do Better cast(1)

*audience cheers, theme music plays, both host come walking down between aisles to the main stage*

Meagan:hi loves!!

Kevin:what's up everybody!? Packed house tonight damn!

Meagan:we both know why. When I got here there was a line to get in.

Kevin:yeah I thought it was for me but a uh nice young lady made sure I understood she was here for Julian

Meagan:awww poor you it's ok I'm still your biggest fan *she kisses his cheek*

Kevin:that's what's up baby but we gotta get on with this show starting with a little background of course

*slides from the part one of the trilogy*

Meagan:part one got real crazy probably the craziest. It began with a flashback of Carlton and Rebecca on their honeymoon followed by the birth of Maurice then the moment everyone was waiting on....Chrila got engaged! This story defiantly started with a Big Bang.

Kevin:we saw possible trouble but with the strength these couples have all plans failed. We all were invited to Mona's 5th birthday party and little Maurice later baby shower. Like every story there were ups and downs but ended with an up.

Meagan:tonight we're gonna catch up with everyone see how big these kids have gotten which by the way you guys are going to freak I know I did.

Kevin:so I can see the excitement on everyone in this front row faces let's get things started with our first of many guest. Please help us welcome Max, Isabel, Julian and a new member to the crew Chase!

*all four are revealed behind double doors. Crowd cheers as they come onto the stage hugging each host.*

Meagan:ok first things first....um Julian like...how?

*

*

Julian:puberty has been nice

Meagan:I see how old are you

Julian:16

Meagan:wow so Isabel I'm guessing your fighting off a lot of girls

Isabel:you would not believe it even if I tried explaining I absolutely hate holidays now because it's just filled with gifts and cards and flowers being delivered constantly

Kevin:I feel you kid I'm still dealing with that myself *he laughs reaching out bumping fist with Julian* so does this mean a girlfriend

Julian:well uh....not really of course I'm looking but I'm just focusing on school, work and getting a basketball scholarship