Rocked(8)

Camila

The kids were fed and tucked away

The kids were fed and tucked away. Mona and Stanley helped me clean the kitchen before taking themselves to bed. Now that my mom hours are over I can work on this dance.

I can't wait to show this to everyone. No one will ever doubt me again! Even tho it killed me I had to listen to that girls song. I played it loud in my sound proof dance room piecing moves together in my head. This is my process listen, picture it and last master it.

Standing in front of the mirror I start my stretches.

"Came at the right time." Chris creepy self came strolling in fork in his mouth. "Hey babe this cheese cake hittin it."

"Thank you papi now leave so I can work." I move into a front split.

"And miss all this...nah. I'd rather watch you." He smirked walking further in.

Chuckling I just continue my stretching ignoring his pervert comments. Choosing the right part of the song I get to it. Everything was locked in my memory so I half do it just to see how everything flows together. After it's all perfect I do it full out almost breaking a sweat.

"Dancing pretty hard baby."

"Yeah well this isn't just charity work anymore. I'm making a statement." I sigh letting out my hair.

It's still nice shiny and healthy even tho I tortured it with all kinds of colors when I was younger. Those days are over and it stays a natural black color.

"Oh you talking about that picture you put up earlier but deleting tonight?"

"Yes and I'm not deleting it. I'm tired of people talking about me and my age and how many kids I got." I take his plate sitting on his lap.

"Stop listening then. You know you good I know you good that's all that should matter." I feed him the cheese cake.

"That's easy for you to say. Not only are you a man but you have a forever don't give a fuck attitude. People always talking about me and I use to be able to ignore it but everything kind of changed after the twins. I started loosing confidence because I kept a lot of the baby weight and-"

"You still are the most beautiful woman in the world. Your age or amount of kids you brought into the world only mean something if you want it to. Don't start listening to outsiders they ain't shit and neither are their options."

Smiling I set the plate down turning in his lap. His hands go to my ass like magnets.

"I love when you get all preachy...it's sexy. Thank you for not making me feel old and run down." I kiss his cheek leading to his neck.