What a night(14 pt2)

Rebecca

"Please be careful with those they are very expensive

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Please be careful with those they are very expensive."

Well you guys this is all finally closing in. So far my store has been reinvented with paint and what not. Now I'm moving in the furniture.

My dream is coming true like this is real shit! Being that my handsome has become oh so busy I've had to find help in others. My kids have been great and super supportive along with the rest of our family. I've even gotten some outside help to.

"Where do you want this box Rebecca?"

So yeah Ted has been hanging around. "That is for my office so in the back. Those chairs sir go right by those changing rooms."

All that's left is filling this place with my stuff. I'm kinda surprised how fast I've gotten all this done but then again I had to do something to keep my mind off any negativity. One day Carlton will come back around hopefully when he does I'll still be his wife.

"You have blown my mind with all this everything looks incredible." Ted comes looking around. "I'm glad I sold you this place who knows what I ex would've done with it."

"Thanks just wait until I have everything in."

"So are you just selling your clothes?"

"Well I've teamed up with a jewelry and purse maker I found on Instagram and thanks to my awesome best friend I got a deal with the shoe site ShoeDazzle." I smirk with a little wiggle.

"Wow how'd you snag that?"

"She's in their newest commercial and went nice with me since I'm cool with her. It's honestly all happening so fast I've been here a lot lately so it's just getting done a lot quicker. My hope is for it to be as close to perfect as I can get."

"I noticed I swung by the mall yesterday and saw you in here. Everything ok?"

I sigh sitting in a chair. "In a way no. Just married people problems."

"What kind of married people problems?"

Should I be telling him this? I don't want to send mixed signals or anything. Even if my husband is acting funny that doesn't give me any right to do the same. Talking about my problems to him could do some future damage. Maybe I just won't go into full detail.

"You don't have to tell me I know I wouldn't want to intrude or anything."

"It's just he wants to constantly shower me with gifts and I'm not into that stuff. I actually started just being that kind of girl -the gold digger constant needs something shiny -type to show him that's not what he wants."