The Game(15)

Julian

Well the day is here

Well the day is here. Our first away game. Unlike how things use to be from what I'm told when games are on Friday's they moved to Saturday. It's not a big change but we get a little relaxing time before games instead of going from school straight to practice and then the game.

Since it's the weekend I'm at work. I've been a junior mechanic for a couple years but my dad just started paying me. He's taught me everything I know. My first car actually was one out of a junk yard that we put back together ourselves. It was good bonding for us and I learned a lot of what I know now.

I enjoy it nice pay plus I spend most weekends with my dad his girl and my sister. She's the sweetest little thing. I call her cupcake just cause she's small and cute.

"Miss your car is ready." I drop the tip half of my jumpsuit over my waist. "Everything should be moving nice and smooth now if not blame my dad he taught me this stuff."

"You are so handsome and look so much like your father." She winked punching my cheek. "Can you take tips?"

"I'm sure I can." I smirk.

She nods slipping something on my hand kissing my cheek. I pass her the keys and open her door.

"You mackin on the job son?" My dad grabbed my shoulders. "Cougars huh?"

"Nah just being nice." A hundred dollar tip...I'll be nice more often. "That was my last one I think."

"Yeah go ahead and head home I should be there soon."

"Ok you need me to pick up cupcake?" On the weekends she goes to some camp thing. It's just somewhere for parents who work on weekends to leave their kids.

"If you can Beth should be home by now."

The day no one saw my dad moved on. It took him so time to finally see mom was through with him. He use to constantly ask me about her shit got on my last nerves.

By the time I got to the school they weren't out yet but it was almost time. I killed it by being on my Snap. Everyone I follow username goes by their name in my phone outside some ppl from Instagram or celebrities.

Pookie♥️(future)