Last Try(19)

IsabelI stood by the baggage claim with a sign

Isabel
I stood by the baggage claim with a sign. Looking at my phone the plane should be here I'm almost thirty minutes early. Right before I go to call her that voice echoes through out the airport.

"Bridget must you yell?"

"I make a scene everywhere I go sweetheart!" She waved at people starring. "Take a picture why don't ya!"

"Oh god let me get you out of here."

In the car we rode back to the house. Max and the guys are out looking at suits and what not. We've been putting in a lot of work with the wedding.

It's on August 1st at noon at this beautiful beach mansion I found. The plan is to get married on the beach the reception in the mansion. Me and max are gonna stay after for the rest of that week for a pre honey moon.

The colors are black and blue. Everyone is in charge of their own thing because I trust them. I know people may wonder since this is my second wedding will I be wearing a white dress? No I won't but I found this beautiful Cinderella type light blue dress.

I invited Bridget to come out and be apart of the pre wedding doings. We got pass the hard part of our relationship and now can't go a week without talking.

"Did you like the dress I sent you?"

"Yes yes it is lovey I am going to rock that thing in the sand. What made you guys do a beach wedding?"

"It's what I always wanted. Julian dad didn't want it so I settled but not this time Max has promised I can have whatever I want." I smirk.

"He's always been the type to spoil a woman. When he got his first big check he got me a car then took me out for a mother son date. It's my favorite memory of us."

"You raised a great man I'm just happy I was the one to grab him up for good."

"Me to I'm still upset at how we met."

"Oh that is all behind us I try not to focus on negative things so only positive. But if you feel you I don't know want to some how make it up to me....Max told me about this rum cake you make for him."

Laughing she caught on. "Sure baby doll I will make my special rum cake just for you with extra rum."

"Yes now we talking I'm excited now!"

After stopping at the store we head home walking into screaming from the living room.

"Pay up nigga I want my money...come to school tomorrow empty handed and see what happen."

"Julian what are you doing?"

He turned smiling with his head set on. "Just playing the game Ma. Y'all need help with bags?" He kisses Bridget cheek then mine.

"Yes there are a few still in the car and her bag."

Me and Bridget start on dinner. Smothered pork chops, string beans and mac and white cheese with bread rolls. I got us some glasses of red wine for a little mood booster. Julian brought in all her bags.