Just Us(11)

Julian

"How dare you do this to me

"How dare you do this to me...we were suppose to be together!"

After the shock had died down it was like some kind of chain reaction. Mom went at her first but Max got her then aunt Cam then aunt becca even Mona tried to get at her.

"Is this bitch crazy!?" Aunt Cam was fighting to get out uncle Chris arms. "Who the hell you think you are putting hands on my brother like that!"

"This hoe clearly don't know what kind of trouble she done started." Aunt becca laughed taking off her earrings.

"You are so lucky right now...you should be on you knees thanking somebody cause if one of us get loose you will be dragged out in a body bag." Mona said trying to pry my arm from her.

"No we not doing that tonight not on Max night." Uncle Carlton said keeping his hold on aunt becca. "But uh Max who is this bi-chick?"

"A bad blast from my past. Ma you need to get her out of here right now." He told his mom who was standing silently. She walked away without saying anything.

"No I'm not going a damn place!" Crazy started tearing up. "We were each other's first everything how can you just push me to the back like this? You seriously proposed in front of me!?"

I hope she don't think that's about to make any of these ladies soften up.

"What the hell are you talking about!? The only first I got from you was a heart break. It's really something how you thought you could just come back into my life like nothing happened. You wasn't even suppose to be here I was proposing rather I knew of your existence or not."

"Why do you keep bringing that up stop thinking about the bad times when our good times out way that by a million!"

"Bitch you took my everything that I worked hard for so you don't have to! Nothing that was good could out way that and you a real nut if you think it does."

"Why are we even wasting time talking to this bitch!? Chris let me go."

"No shut up." He sighed adjusting his hold. She almost got loose but he got her on time.

"I should have that diamond ring I'm suppose to have your baby in that big house driving all the foreign cars!"

We all chuckled together. "She's just a gold digger...man Julian let me go!"

"You just gave my life to this hoe!?" Crazy started stepping up.

"Ay you betta watch who you talking about that's my mom. In a split second you gon be laid out if I move my arm just a inch."

"I wish you would." Mona mumbled.

"So that's why you came out here? What you ran out of the money you stole from me? No one else was willing to take care of you either huh?"