Date Night(4pt2)

Chris

I held a sleeping Mylan having a drink with my father in law

I held a sleeping Mylan having a drink with my father in law. As you can tell things with us are better. Cam was with her mom and Morgan and Maliki.

"Where's date night tonight?" He asked me.

"Home I told her we going out so it's a nice surprise I think she'll like it." I sip on the brown liquor.

"Good it's nice you still do these small things for her and it's been almost ten years of the married life right?"

"Yes sir I'm planning that trip already but how's the second marriage treating you old man?"

"All I can say is I'm blessed." The woman came in laughing about who knows what. "We wanna laugh to."

"Oh it's nothing daddy maliki just being silly. Chris come on I'm hungry." She takes Mylan from me handing her to her dad.

"My hunger didn't matter thirty minutes ago." Her parents chuckled. "Let me go feed my baby. Boy give ya dad some love." Standing with a stretch I called out to Maliki.

"I come?" He asked as I pick him up.

"Not this time it's just mommy and daddy but I want you to be good and look after your sisters ok." I ruffle his curls.

"Yes!"

"Alright we'll be back sometime tomorrow."

"Oh don't rush you two enjoy your night have fun." Abella pushed us out the door waving her fingers.

We laughing taking hands to the car. Lifting the butterfly door I let my beautiful wife slide her sexy ass in. This dress had her leg out one side just teasing a nigga. I hop in sending us off. Tonight won't be the normal dinner date because I got us some nice tickets to a Donell Jones show. Then it'll be back home for dinner and lovin.

"I miss my babies already." She whined looking over at me.

"No you don't that's just your mom brain turn that shit off." She gasp hitting my arm. "Baby relax their all fine and safe. Tonight is about us and us only. Do you know the last time we got to actually spend time alone since the twins?"

She blushed giggling. "Yeah...the night they were conceived. Remember we were coming back from the dance competition I judged....got bored on the plane ride back."

"Yeah that was a great day. You trynna relive that tonight."

"Boy bye I am done making and pushing out babies." She waved me off. "We should finish that talk about you gettin snipped."

"Or your getting burned. You know I'm trynna have my little baseball team of kids."

She gave me this look which cued a big laugh from me.