Chapter 1

"I hate school." Jillian complained.

"We all hate school. But it's senior year and we just have to survive." I said.

"It's the first day of senior year! Not the last. So why are you so cheerful? Good things never happen on the first day of school."

"Would you stop discouraging me? Jeez."

"Fine. First class?"

I unfolded my schedule, "Chemistry."

Jillian looked at her own schedule and grinned, "Same."

"See? Good things happen."

Jillian rolled her eyes, "Whatever, let's go."

I chuckled as we got inside of the classroom. We decided that it's best if we sit at the back. So after fifteen seconds of choosing, we sat at the left side of the back part of the class. As soon as I took a seat, Kelly, one of my close friends, asked me the most dreadful question in my life, "Reagan, are you alright?

"If you're referring to the accident this summer, then I'd say yes." I answered bitterly.

"I'm really sorry about that." Kelly was there when that accident happened.

"You did nothing wrong. It's not like you hired the driver to hit me with his gigantic truck."

Kelly laughed, "Trust me, I didn't. Anyway, it was nice talking to you but I have to go back with my book."

"Alright." I flashed her a grin. Kelly likes novels which is adorable. No one ever called her a nerd or anything even though she always reads books. Well, not every time. Just most of the time.

"I saw you frowning." Jillian commented.

"I love them but I hate their question." I explained.

"I understand. Anyway, I'm changing the topic." Jillian told me. "See that guy over there?" Jillian asked as she pointed to a guy sitting across us.

"Nope, I'm blind." I answered sarcastically.

"Funny." Jillian looked at me flatly. "Anyway, he's cute."

"Yep, he's kind of familiar." I said.

"Do you know him?" Jillian asked curiously.

"No, but he's familiar."

"Familiar, huh. But he's new."

"New hot student. Jeez, so cliché." I stated.

Jillian huffed, "You're no fun."

"I'm boring. Stop reminding me that. Anyway, get back to your business and stop stalking the poor guy." I told her.

"Yes, ma'am." Jillian teased me.

I rolled my eyes as I started doodling but I just can't get my mind off that new guy. 'Who is he?' I thought, lifting up my head to look at him. It's like he's really important and I should keep my eyes on him. 'But he's nothing special', I told myself.

Um, seriously? Why am I even fighting with myself? I just need to suffer one class because of that guy and that's it. Done. If I just avoid him for one whole year, then I'm completely safe. 'Just stay away from him. He's trouble.' I thought to myself.

"Excuse me, Miss Boring. But you've been staring at the new guy for 5 minutes. Without blinking. It's worrying me so stop doing that." Jillian cut off my thoughts.

"Uh, what?" I asked.

"You've been stalking him for five minutes." Jillian teased.

"No, I didn't." I denied.

"Liar." Jillian accused me.

"I'm not." I argued. "Anyway, the teacher would arrive in any second so you should shut up."

"Whatever you say."

______________________________

A/N: Hello! This story's not edited YET. I'll edit it once I finish the story. So advance apology for the grammar and any mistakes. If you've found a mistake, please feel free to comment so that I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for reading!