Chapter 5

"So Xander, I still don't get what you said to me before. About me being a granny or something. Care to explain what really happened?" I asked Xander calmly.

"Stop acting so cool." Xander responded as he grabbed a pizza from the refrigerator.

"Hey, that's my food!"

"It doesn't have your name." Xander explained.

"Stop changing the topic and just tell me when and where we met." I demanded.

"Why are you even curious?"

"Just because."

"Then no need for you to know. If you really want an answer, ask it from yourself." Xander answered as he went to his room.

So cold.

Jeez. One moment, he's so arrogant and chatty but the next moment, he's cold. I just can't read him and it's frustrating me.

I went upstairs and walked towards his room. The door's locked. No surprise there. "Xander, I command you to open this door." I shouted as I knocked loudly.

"I refuse." I heard him shout back.

"There would be a severe punishment for you if you will not open this door." So now, we're speaking like a fairy tale characters.

"If that is what you speak, I will gladly accept the punishments." Xander answered.

"My princess, thou shall not be frightened. I will be by your side forever." A boy stated in a British accent.

I giggled, "Are we in medieval period in England?"

"No." The boy speaks.

"Good, I want to be in Paris." I told the boy with a stupid grin in my face.

"If that's what you want, then I shall take you there." The boy told me.

The door suddenly opened and reveals Xander, "You alright? You got quiet for a minute. It got me worried."

"It's nothing, my head just got fuzzy." I explained.

"You sure?" Xander asked.

"Yeah. I... uh... I need to go to my room." I said as I ran towards my room.

When I got to my room, I closed the door and thought about the flashback that got to me a while ago. That was just really random. Who was that boy? And I really think that my 'child-self' falls easily for boys. I think I was five or six years old at that time. But now, I don't fall easily. I've learned.

Why did I even made a big deal about that stupid flashback? And I can't believe I actually stuttered in front of Xander. Ugh, that was very horrible of me.