Chapter 15

After the conflict, I went home and Nate went back to his class. We let the three go with Mrs. Chane. I really hope for the best. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I entered the house with a frown in my face. This is stressing me out.

My frown became a shocked expression when I saw a redhead sitting in my couch. Oh, jeez! When will my problems stop? I refused to show any vulnerable expressions in front of this bitch and planted a fake smile into my face.

"I could send you to jail for trespassing." I informed her, with a weird expression. My eyes were glaring at the same time my lips were smiling. I probably look like an evil person right now.

Ruby raised her two hands innocently, "Your friend let me in."

That bastard! Why is he letting people in without my permission? First, Evan. Now, this traitor. I stomped my way up the stairs and stood in front of the door leading to Xander's room. "Xander!" I yelled, knocking at his door. "Why did you let this incompetent traitor in?"

"He left a while ago." Ruby said.

I huffed and went back to face her. "What do you want?"

She plastered her signature smile on her face. "Can't I visit my best friend?"

I raised an eyebrow and laughed sarcastically, "Excuse me? That label disappeared ever since you decided to trick me."

Ruby's smile transformed into a guilty stare. "I'm sorry. Can't you let it go? It's been years."

"I already forgave you. I already let it go." I stated and with this, a hopeful look appeared in her face. "But I can't fix the trust that you've broke."

Ruby immediately avoided my eyes, "Where's Jillian?"

I snickered, "In trouble. She did what you did."

Oh, right. I just realized. My two best friends broke my trust. But Ruby was the one who broke my trust severely. What a life.

Her bright blue eyes widen in shock, "Where is she?"

"None of your business. Get back to Ohio already." I harshly shooed her away.

Her jaw dropped from my sudden rudeness, "You've changed, Reagan."

"You made me."

"I guess I'll just leave." Ruby told me, obviously hesitating to leave but she did anyway.

She was about to exit my house when she stopped a few inches from the main door. "I forgot about this." She told me as she walked back and gave me an envelope.

"See you." She hollered and then she got out of my house.

I looked at the light blue envelope curiously. What the hell? I tore it at the sides and plucked out a piece of paper with elegant letters printed on it.

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I felt dizzy and my heartbeat went haywire. This is not happening. This is not happening. This is not happening. Printed in the paper was my doom.

You are invited.

Ruby Lechner's and Mark Jenssen's Wedding.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Kelly above!

    Elle Fanning as Kelly Richardson

 Thanks for reading!