Chapter 13

This.

Is.

Hell.

Why me? Why is it always me? Damn it. I looked at nervously on my phone screen. It's already eight in the morning and I haven't got enough sleep. And now, I have a problem to face.

Evan Smith.

Jillian's hot boyfriend.

Evan's calling me right now and I don't know what I'm supposed to say. "Damn it." I mumbled as I answered the phone.

"Evan, this is not the right time, not the right day, and not the right moment." I stated.

"It is the right moment, Reag." Evan chuckled. He called me Reag every time. Unlike RIA, I actually like this nickname.

I huffed. "All of us are stressed right now."

"And that's because of?" Evan asked then suddenly, there's a male voice that called his name. Which I think is the bastard's voice.

"Is that Xander?" I asked frantically.

"Yes." Evan answered, amusement in his voice. "Your boyfriend let me in."

"You're in my house?" I asked, shocked. I thought he was in college! "And he's not my boyfriend!"

I heard Evan laugh, "Anyway, he doesn't know where you are right now and so do I." Evan stated. "Can you come home?"

"Fine!" I ended the call.

I informed Alex that I'll go home and hurriedly went to my car, not bothering for her to reply. Why is Evan here? Why does he want me to come home? Is he gonna tell me something? What do I tell him about Jillian and Jason?

There are so many thoughts running in my mind right now. As soon as I arrived, I dashed towards the living room. I found Evan and Xander chatting calmly in the couch. It took a few seconds for them to notice me.

"Where did you ran off to?" Xander asked as soon as he saw me.

"I went to Alexandra's." I informed Xander.

"Why?"

"Kelly found out."

Xander's eyes widen, "Oh." He coughed awkwardly as he went to his room, "I'll be at my room."

"Won't you go to school?"

"Not in the mood." Xander answered as he shut his bedroom door.

I frowned and faced Evan, "Why are you here?"

Evan smirked, "Because you're gonna help me."

"With what?"

Evan frowned, "Oh, Reag. Did you forget?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. What is he talking about? "What?"

"I know your memory's damaged from the accident." Evan chuckled, "But I'm sure you know that today is a special day."

"Excuse me?"

"It's the anniversary of my relationship with Jillian." Evan answered. "I want to surprise Jillian at school."

Oh.

Shit.

I smiled nervously, "I-"

"You'll help me." Evan cut my response.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"C'mon, Reag. Please?" Evan pleaded.

"Evan." I said in a low voice. "Jillian did something."

"What?" Evan frowned.

"Just talk to her." I suggested. "I can't tell you everything without anyone's consent."

Evan raised an eyebrow, "You're scaring me."

"Evan, please." I pleaded. "I can't." I felt tears running down my cheek.

Evan gave me his handkerchief, "What's wrong, Reag?" He asked with a concerned look.

"I-"

"Reagan." A female voice called.

I turned around and saw Kelly. This is not going to be good. Kelly looked at Evan then back to me. "I was worried since you hurriedly went home." Kelly stated as she walked closer to us.

"Hey Kelly." Evan greeted.

"Hey there, Evan. Breaking up with your slut?" Kelly asked and my jaw dropped. She was never this blunt before. She was this sweet and caring girl. I never thought of her to be direct.

"What?" Evan frowned as he looked at me, asking for answers.

Kelly smirked, "That bitch cheated with my boyfriend."

_________________________________________

A/N: Nate above!

    Ross Lynch as Nathaniel (Nate) Green

Thanks for reading!