Chapter 14

I hurriedly went after Evan. I need to stop him. He'll be making a scene at school! After I successfully parked in the parking lot, I called Nate.

"You're late or what?" He greeted.

"You're with Jillian, right?" I asked him, my eyes following Evan who just got out of his car.

"She's in the classroom. I went to pee." He answered.

"But she's in your class right now." I stated. "Where's Jason?"

"He's probably in his class too." He told me. "What's the rush?"

"You'll find out soon." I told him. "Just stay with Jillian for now and when you see Evan, call me."

"Evan's here? And what's with all these stuffs?" He asked, "First of all, Alex, Kelly, Xander, and you aren't here and now, Evan's here?"

"I gotta go." I ended the call.

I followed Evan as he dashed in the corridor, searching for Jillian. I called his name many times but he never listens. He immediately stopped as he came across a room. Which I think is Jillian's class. He was about to twist the door knob open when we saw Nate walking towards us.

"Hey, Evan." Nate greeted with a smile.

"Get your cousin out of this room." Evan commanded as he pointed the door next to him.

"Evan, wait." I called. "Calm down, alright?"

"Reagan." Evan hissed. "Please don't interfere."

Nate frowned, "What's all of this?"

"Get her!" Evan yelled at Nate.

Nate's eyes widen, surprised by the sudden harshness of Evan. Nate looked at me, waiting for my statement but I just nodded instead of saying anything. Jillian needs to face this. Nate went inside the room while Evan kept tapping his left foot, waiting for Jillian.

A few seconds later, Jillian came out, with Nate following her. Her eyes found mine and she immediately smiled. Though that smile did not last when she noticed her boyfriend. "Evan?" Jillian called.

Evan frowned at her. "Jillian."

Jillian became confused by her boyfriend's anger towards her. "What's happening?"

"Is it true?" Evan asked with a booming voice.

Jillian looked at me, then Nate, and then back to Evan. "What is true?"

Evan narrowed his eyes, "You fucking cheated with Jason!" Evan yelled at her.

Jillian and Nate shared a shocked expression while I stand there, not knowing what to do. "Is it true?" Evan asked again.

Tears were running down from my best friend's cheek as she whimpered, "Y-yes."

Evan clenched his jaw and his eyes showed pure anger, "Why?"

"I'm sorry." Jillian sobbed, "I love him."

Evan's face contorted with fury. "So what am I now?"

Jillian looked at Evan in the eyes, "Don't leave me. I love you."

Evan let out a humorless laugh, "You love two people. You dated two people. You played two people."

"Please." Jillian pleaded and at the same time, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. Students immediately went out of every classroom. Some were giving us curious look. But Evan doesn't give a shit.

"We're over." He stated.

The students watching the scene were shocked and so was I.

"Evan." Jillian whimpered. "Please, I-"

"What are you doing?" Jason's voice cut off Jillian's pleas.

Evan faced Jason, glaring at him. He took steps toward Jason and punched his face. Jason stumbled, blood flowing from his nose. His eyes widened from the gesture. Evan attacked again but Jason ducked, avoiding the blow.

"You cheated with my girlfriend!" Evan exclaimed, anger showing from his face. "Do you not care about Kelly?"

Students were gasping, some were cheering for them to fight. These lunatics.

"I love Kelly!" Jason answered.

"What about Jillian, then?" Nate interferes. "What about my cousin, dude?"

Jason looked at Jillian with guilt then looked back at Evan, "I used her."

Jillian gasped, more tears running down her cheeks. Nate pats her back, trying to calm her down. As for me, I want to be there for Jillian. But I can't. I won't.

Evan threw a punch with his left hand. The blow landed on Jason's face, which is now covered with more blood. Jason decided to fight back and charged towards Evan. As soon as the punch hit his face, Evan staggered. Rage crossed Evan's face as he lurched forward and gave Jason a good blow in his stomach.

The intense fight went on as the students cheered when I suddenly noticed a pair of red heels walking towards the scene. Oh shit, the principal's here. Panic made my body shiver as I waited for her voice to silence the crowd.

"What is this all about?" Mrs. Chane, our principal in her mid thirties, yelled. Her high pitched voice spread across the hall.

Instantly, the cheers ended and the two guys fighting froze.

"Mr. Smith, I see you've visited the school." Mrs. Chane stated. Her eyes stared at the fight stances of the two boys then to the crying Jillian. "For a fight?"

When no one answered and silence started to engulf the area, she demanded, "Smith, Parker, Brooks. Come with me."

________________________________________________

A/N: Jillian above!

    Lily Collins as Jillian Brooks

Thanks for reading!