Chapter 3

Jungkook

The sound of my alarm makes my mind go "I will slap the first person to touch me this morning" and I reach over to turn it off.

"Boi! You think that's gonna earn you some extra 10 minutes to sleep? UH NO! You better get your sleepy head up in that bathroom before I start dancing on your bed. And it's not going to be a fun ride and the view...boi you're gonna wish Grandpa was back from China to save your crusty butt."

My grandma is too extra for me, but she sure does make a good human alarm.

I kick away the sheets and slump to the bathroom.

"You look like some good-looking zombie. Girls be wanting to get eaten by you." Grammy messes with me.

I turn red. "Grammy!"

"Fine, fine, I'll stop with the jokes. SIKE! But I'll make you some breakfast."

Finally she's gone.

I shower and start cleaning my face. I brush my teeth and comb my hair a bit.

If I blow dry, my hair will be bigger than most people's butts.

Not that I look  -////-

I get changed into the school uniform and run downstairs.

"Oh, look at you, handsome man! Looking like a real anime character there!" Grammy comments while throwing me my lunchbox.

"Um, thanks?" I stuff the lunch box in my backpack.

"Here's toast. You ain't gonna let that slim body go to waste. You're in college now...gotta have the package ready to be opened."

"GRAMMY!" I hide my face in total embarrassment.

"Boi, you shouldn't be embarrassed of me, but embarrassed of you because you knew what I meant."

"I got it...." I give her a hug.

"BOI, YOU SMELL LIKE YOU FELL IN A SINKHOLE! Lemme spray you with some that good good." Grammy grabs a bottle of cologne from her bag.

"Why do you have a bottle of boy spray in your bag?" I question.

"Cuz' I won't know when my boi be smelling. I gotta be ready." She answers and sprays me.

"It smells nice." I say and fan out my clothes.

"I know it does. Now start walking before you're late."

Grammy pushes me out the door and blows a kiss.

"Don't fight anybody!" Grammy yells and I cover my face.

So embarrassing.

Cho Eunhye

"Grandpa?" I call from my bedroom.

"YES?"

"Have you seen my school uniform? They said they sent it to us through mail."

"Ummm, I put it under your bed? Right? Did I? I'm starting to forget stuff now...ugh I'm old."

I peek under my bed. "OH YUP! It's here, thanks, Pa."

I go to the bathroom and change. I brush out my hair and out on some eyeliner and mascara. Don't forget lipstick!

Be natural. Be natural. You're prettier when you're natural. Boys think makeup is overrated.