Chapter 32

Jungkook

My parents are coming in two days and where am I?

I'm with Eunhye. It's not her first day at this new agency...she just wants me to be there to support her.

Like how I said I would.

"Today I'm going to be doing a shot in the snow! I'm so excited!" Eunhye says and grabs her backpack.

Although it may seem....that Eunhye is keeping me from painting.

She pulls out a notebook and a pencil.

She's not.

"Here. Hopefully you get some ideas and inspirations!" She smiles while handing me the items. "There's a lot of nice scenery and props. I'll ask if you can use them so you can paint."

She's really supportive too.

"You really didn't have to do all this, Eunhye." I laugh awkwardly. "The view from my window is decent."

"Are you kidding? Your grandmother told me you spent almost all summer in your room! You need a fresh new environment." She grabs my hand and leads me through the doors of the set.

"You didn't have to drag me out of the room and bring me into the car like a kidnapper." I scratch my head. "My neighbors..."

"Cheer up, boy. Look who's here!" Eunhye points ahead of her.

 Look who's here!" Eunhye points ahead of her

It was Jin.

"Jin!" I suddenly feel a bit relieved to have another guy around.

"My man! And a cute couple I see." Jin winks.

"Aren't we?" Eunhye kisses my cheek.

I place my hand on my red cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"Observing-NO DUH, I'm the star model here too." Jin flips his hair with sass.

I laugh. "Can't wait to see the magic."

"Jin! Look what I found!" J-hope runs in.

He sees us and immediately becomes so extra.

"JUNGKOOK! EUNHYE! WHAT A LOVELY PICTURE I SEE!" He bends down and pretends to take take pictures of us.

Eunhye laugh. "How welcoming."

"Uh, Hoseok? What were you doing in the dressing room?" Jin asks him worriedly.

"Oh nothing....until I found this." J-hope turns his back towards us and takes his jacket off revealing...more than expected.