Chapter 24

Jungkook

"Dance Dance is not just a fun activity and talent show. It also teaches teamwork. The lack of time for preparation shows me if you do take Dance seriously and you can work out in little time. It could be practice for freestyling since you don't have much time practice your every move. Now after this day, be ready for surprise event of Dance Dance! I was very...very pleased at the amazing performance shown by everyone." J-Hope walks around the class and gives every one of us a smile.

" J-Hope walks around the class and gives every one of us a smile

"And I'll be posting the winner tomorrow on the door. Ok, we have a few minutes left in class. You may have free time!" J-Hope ends.

Jimin and I were suddenly bombarded by girls from every corner.

"What?" I smile a little.

"Don't you feel like a celebrity?" Jimin whispers to me and goes back to the girls.

"You did so well, Jimin!"

"Jungkook, I love your style!"

"You two are the best!"

"My eyes have been blessed!"

"So hot!"

"I loved it!"

Compliments were flying at us from every angle and I was getting very overwhelmed.

This never happens to me.

Jimin was enjoying it. He was giving out skinship like hugging the girls and touching their hands.

I furrowed my brows.

Very...very loyal.

Eunhye

"Wow, you sure love the attention." I laugh.

"Hey, at least I'm single." She says with a serious expression.

I tilt my head. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Oh...nothing." She sighs and turns away.

Jungkook

I pushed my way out of the crowd.