Chapter 46

Eunhye

"J-hope! You're up!" Namjoon nudges him on the elbow.

"Let's party!" J-hope screams and runs up stage.

"Should we even give him a mic." The stage managers debate.

The crowd screams as soon as he was visible.

Wow. Guess he's popular in the school.

"Most of you already know me, but some of you don't. I AM JUNG HOSEOK! But when I'm dancing... I AM J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!" He does some quick b-balling on the stage.

"Before I show you all my amazingly talented students, let me prove to you I am THE TEACHER!"

The music starts and he falls to the ground.

Ooh.

OH. MY. GOSH.

"He is so flexible!" I gap in awe at the monitor.

"No wonder he couldn't help us with our dance. He was preparing something too!" Jungkook notices.

"That sneaky fella." Jimin chuckles.

"By the way, Eunhye.....you look really nice." Jungkook compliments while looking at me up and down.

I blush. "Thanks..."

"Are you nervous?" He asks me.

I truthfully nod my head. "I actually am."

Jungkook comes closer and reaches for my cheek. He uses his thumb to wipe something off.

 He uses his thumb to wipe something off

I was frozen at his touch.

"You had something there." He justifies his action with a shy smile.

"Thank you." I hide behind my hair.

Aghhhh!!!

Our awkward selves focus back on the monitor.

"Now that you are astounded! My dance team will astound you even more! Welcoming our BOY representatives! PARK JIMIN AND JEON JUNGKOOK!" J-hope introduces.

The audience roars as their names were called.

Jungkook gives me a quick peck on the cheek before running behind Jimin to the stage.

"They'll be doing a dance to Own It. Some of you guys already saw this, but I KNOW you won't be complaining. MUSIC START!" J-hope snaps his fingers.