Chapter 7

Jungkook

I have Dance next.

And apparently, Jimin has Dance too.

"Gym was fun, don't you think?" Jimin asks while catching up to me.

I nod. "It was. That Eunhye girl seems cool."

"Yeah..." Jimin chuckles.

We enter the room and our insides vibrate from the loud music playing.

"Yo! What's up, students! Welcome to my AMAZING dance class/club! I'm glad to have you! HaHAAaaaaaAAAA!" The teacher screams with happiness as soon as we walk through the door.

I looked at Jimin with wide eyes. Jimin looks back and snickers.

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok. But when I'm dancing, I'm J-HOPE!" J-Hope introduced while doing a little dance at the end.

 But when I'm dancing, I'm J-HOPE!" J-Hope introduced while doing a little dance at the end

Jimin and I laugh together.

"Nice to meet you, J-Hope. I'm Jeon Jungkook." I shake his hand.

"I'm Park Jimin." He shakes his hand too.

Students starts piling in and Cho Eunhye appears with her friend.

I nudge Jimin and he looks at me with a red face.

"Just look away." He whispers to me and we both turn around.

The bell rings and there were no chairs to sit on.

"Students! Welcome to Dance! Call me J-Hope! Let's get started with attendance." J-Hope claps really loudly.

We get all the boring stuff out of the way.

"Any questions before we get the PARTY STARTED?" J-Hope bounces around while looking at us with eager eyes.

I break into a smile when he looks at me.

"Uh, I have a question." A small voice makes us turn.

"Yes?" J-Hope claps his hands.

"How old are you?"

"Ah yes, I can't believe I forgot to mention. I am ACTUALLY just a year older than you. Dance is SERIOUSLY my life. I wanted to start a dance club, so the principal let me have one this year."

We all cheer for him and he bows down.

"Thank you, thank you." J-Hope bows.

"Now let's get started with....ME!" J-Hope poses dramatically, making the class laugh loudly.

"I've been dancing when y'all weren't even born yet! Let me show you THE GOOD STUFF!" J-Hope rubs his hands together. "You, get the music."

J-Hope points to me and I almost get a heart attack.

Good thing he didn't ask a question.

"Got it!" I run to the stereo, which looked so dope, and switched it on.