Chapter 50

⚠LAST CHAPTER

The song up there can be played during the chapter :)

I don't know, I just get a good vibe from that song.

Eunhye

We were soon all seated at our table with our food.

Jungkook seemed even MORE quiet after using the bathroom.

I wonder what shook him.

He took a bite of his fried rice and he just stared at the table, emotionlessly.

I nudge his arm, but he doesn't react. I nudge him again, but harder.

"Wha-What?" He finally responds.

"What's on your mind, Jungkook?" I ask him quietly.

"Something. It's not that big." He quickly answers and goes back to eating.

I shrug and go back to chatting with everyone else.

Throughout the dinner, Jungkook was quiet. The whole table was laughing and cracking jokes while Jungkook barely reacted to any of it.

"How did I get out of Iraq?" Jin asks, making another one of his jokes.

We all look at him, not even trying to answer the joke.

"Iran!" He slams his hand on the table and laughs so hard.

Jimin started laughing hard too and Hoseok almost snorted out his water. That made me laugh and I start cackling with Umji.

Jungkook focused on his food.

Weird.

•••••

"Let's hit the arcade!" Jimin yells and runs ahead of us.

He comes across an open arcade and we catch up.

"Alright, whoever wins the most tickets will not have to be thrown in the pool later

"Alright, whoever wins the most tickets will not have to be thrown in the pool later." Yerin challenges all of us.

"It's dark out! That's scary." SinB whines.

"That's why you want to win!" Umji counters.

"LET'S DO THE SHOOTING GAME!" Hoseok and Jimin shout at the same time.

"Ooooh, Mario cart." Jin wanders away.

SinB and I go straight to the spinning wheel to get the jackpot. Umji and Yerin head for the jump rope game.