Chapter 15

Eunhye

We were off to Dance now.

I stayed behind to give back the icepack to Yoongi.

"Hey? Uh, Eunhye?"

I turn around and see a boy standing there with a small smile on his face.

"Yes?"

"Hi, my name is Junior. I was the one that almost took off your head with a ball." He holds out his hand and keeps his smile on.

" He holds out his hand and keeps his smile on

(I wanted him to look like an f-boy HAHA)

Wow, ok.

I glare at him and shake his hand awkwardly. "Hi."

"Don't be mad, babe. All your facial parts are still in the same place." He places a hand on my cheek.

I shake my head and continue to glare at him. "Yeah, thanks a lot."

I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Come on, babe, don't give me an attitude like that. I didn't mean to throw a ball at you." He moves a strand of hair away from my face.

Usually, it's cute when boys do that. But when this Junior dude does it. I feel like a pineapple.

"Stop calling me 'babe'. I'm not your babe and let me go." I tug on my wrist, but he ignores me completely.

I'm about to kick some good-looking pabo a$$. Like I said before, I know how to do that!

"If it makes you feel any better. I would rather hit you with a different type of ball." He leans in to my ear. "If you know what I mean?"

I was about to step on his foot, but he was suddenly pushed away from me.

"Hey! This is a school and that is a young lady you are talking to. You better show some respect to girls if you don't want to spend the rest of your life struggling to get a text back." Yoongi fires while getting me behind him.

Junior looks at him with fear. "Alright, alright. I'll back off."

He walks away and shoots me a wink before exiting the gym.