Chapter 14

Jungkook

I won't even lie to you. IU was on my mind the whole time during gym. Although, on occasion Eunhye or Jimin with pop up in my mind.

I envy their relationship, but I always see Jimin lowkey flirting with another girl.

Ugh, boys.

We had a intense game of capture the flag/dodgeball and everyone was going crazy.

Balls were flying everywhere. It was a war zone.

I got a few flags and I sat behind our mat to rest.

I ain't giving up. WE ARE WINNING!

Too bad Eunhye was on the other team...I have some competition.

Eunhye

I don't know if it's just me, but...I think I see Jimin flirting with another chick.

Legit see him across the room getting close with another girl.

He better not be starting sh*t with me. I know how to kick some good-looking pabo a$$.

But, I'm chill I'm chill.

I was too distracted in my own jealous thoughts that I didn't see a ball flying towards my face.

These stinkin' boys throwing like their arms are slingshots.

I fall to the ground and immediately feel pain in my nose and forehead.

"EUNHYE, MY BABY!" Yerin screams and runs towards me.

"I'm about to slap someone, who did this?" SinB cracks her knuckles.

"Oh- I'm gonna get the teacher!" Umji yells and runs towards the sleeping teacher.

"Eunhye! Are you ok?" Jungkook rushes towards my side.

I groan in pain as Yerin and Jungkook help me sit up.

"Yes, I'm fine. A ball just dented my skull, but I'm doing great with my nose slightly smaller." I mumble.

Jungkook holds in a giggle and sighs.