Chapter 14

■■■

•38•

Me, Athan and Thyone have just parked the car across the block from the club. After we jumped out with Athan helping me, Thyone lighted a cigarette.

Walking towards the venue, there was a car going on our direction. It was driven by guys who seemed to be having too much fun. They kept honking at us as they got closer. They even shifted the direction of the headlight to our faces.

I noticed Thyone got annoyed. When the car was right in front of us, the one in the passenger's seat lowered his window. He was wearing his red snapback the other way and was about to say something when Thyone threw her cigarette in his face. "Fuck?!" We heard the guy growled and his friends laughed at him.

We were already passed them when Athan wrapped her arm around me and pulled me close. Suddenly, we heard an engine die behind us and car door slammed.

"Hey!!!"

We all turned to face the guy in red snapback. He was approaching Thyone. "You threw your cigarette at me!"

"I know what I did. No need to remind me." Thyone retorted. She was standing still and not bothering to look at him.

Then Athan pulled my sight away from it. "Let's go. That won't end very nicely." She was shaking her head as I nodded. Obviously Thyone has been very pissed.

•39•

We were finally in the table with Zoeey. I was sitting next to her, Athan on my other side then Thyone was next to Athan. She was continually smoking and it's kind of annoying.

Zoeey asked, "Do you have another stick?" I rolled my eyes at that.

Thyone didn't say anything and just passed her the packet of cigarette. "Thanks." Muttered Zoeey after getting one out.

"So where's Brad?" I inquired.

"Over there." Zoeey cracked her neck to the side for us to see Brad talking to another particular girl with a different circle of friends.

"Who's she?" I asked crunching my face. She just shrugged.

"I've never seen her before but I don't feel threatened. I think she's playing for the other team. She's been eyeing Eight since you sat here."

I looked at Eight and she raised her hands, "I didn't know. I just noticed her right now."

I raised my eyebrow and directed my look to Thyone; she was looking all over the place as if waiting for someone. Oblivious to what we were talking about.

Suddenly my phone rang. I immediately took it out my purse to see Kyle calling me. I stood up and excused myself to head in the bathroom so we could talk. The bar was actually too loud to have a decent conversation.

Hereafter (GxG) editingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें