Chapter 33

...Tomorrow...

95

Athan moved the coffee table away from the center of the living room and put it down next to the gym equipments that were a little bit covered in dust. Next she hurried to get a lot of blankets from the spare rooms.

Autumn took her time to place the groceries in the refrigerator before picking out the chips they'd eat for tonight and planned on taking the ice cream out later. When she gathered everything they needed, she stopped and looked at the childish yet impressive blanket fort Athan made. The vampire smiled at her, feeling confident of what she'd came up with. She rested her hands on her hips then sassily wipe invisible sweat on her forehead. She watched Autumn walk towards the fort and bent down to place the chips inside. Autumn chuckled when she noticed that the cause of the 5 feet highest point of the improvised canopy was the coat stand that was supposed to be in the foyer. It was then wrapped by dual colored sheets. There were bedroom pillows for them to lay on as the movie plays. The 'walls' that were actually stiff large pillows were from the main and side sofas, it extended enough to fit two and a half person inside. Autumn needed that half so badly for her and her swelling heart to be accommodated.

"Are you trying to impress me?" Autumn raised her brow as she sat inside, ruffling the duvet under her.

Chuckling, Athan looked a bit surprised. "By what? Building a striking fort and being a child."

"Hmm. I'm not repulsive by it."

Athan hummed while she walked towards Autumn and sat down. "Would you like to have your own child someday?" She asked nonchalantly.

Taken by surprise, Autumn thought for a moment. Do I want to be a mom? She asked her self followed by the perks and consequences of parent hood. Instead she asked, "With you?" Waiting for an answer, Autumn became nervous she'd ask about building a family with Athan but shortly relieved when she heard Athan answer "Yes."

The witch blinked and smiled.

Athan followed her answer, her voice a little self conscious. "If you want too that is. I mean if you're sure..."

"I am." Autumn said, sweetly wrapping her arms around Athan's torso.

Athan grinned, drawing light lines on her girlfriend's arm using her fingertips. "Definitely yes. If I could get used to you cooking amazingly delicious meals for me then I surely would love to see you everyday raising our family."

Autumn simply smiled her face snuggled in Athan's neck. Autumn want that someday. But she knew that won't happen. She had a plan and she's sticking to it. Have Athan to herself like a greedy bitch then break up with her; she'll have Anne and her moonstone and they can both move on.

Being selfish is sometimes black and white. Sometimes we are greedy aiming for a better cause. 

Only the pressure of being able to protect her self stressed her out a bit. Autumn had to go back to her apartment when Anne gets back. She never dreamed of such awkwardness for her or for anyone.

"I love you." Autumn whispered. The thought of 'making the most of it before she lose it all' downed on her.

Athan turned her head to look at Autumn, "I love you too." She smiled but before it could linger, Autumn commanded. "Kiss me." She pleaded with lust in her eyes. And their lips collided, instantly it was a hungry and passionate kiss. Autumn grasped the vampire's scalp and nape with dying need. She started to pull Athan down on her and the vampire helped her rest her head on the pillows. Autumn placed her girlfriend between thighs and letting Athan dominate her. She wrapped her legs around the waist of her lover.