Chapter 41

•109•

"Where?"

"Behind your soul."

Athan paused with a confused expression. She then turned around to check her back and immediately felt a slap on her arm.

"Your soul Athan, not behind you."

"Then it's with you?" Athan asked grinning.

Autumn frowned not getting it. "What? No."

"But-"

"Real world isn't like those sappy movies baby."

Athan sighed and smiled. "Okay then. Where's my soul? Cos I was pretty sure it belongs to you. But whatever you sar Mrs. Alwaysright."

Okay,...shoot.

I cant continue the story and im so disappointed in myself. It makes me so fucking sad but rn im just...i lost spirit writing thid story. But but.. If you really want closure i can give u choices.
A) ill just say in my next update how the ending should be.
B) I can make a veeery very shitty and short chapter just for this to have an ending.
C) One of yall can make the ending. Ill message one of you the original ending, youll write with your own style after we settle things. (but im going to have to see a sample) If we talk i can permit you to change or add up some things. Who knows what can happen if we just ..
D) You dont want my ending, youll imagine your own.
E) None of the above. Ill just update whenever the spirit comes back but theres no guarantee when that will be.

To all those whose been reading and voting im very sorry. I really am and i feel so bad i failed u and myself. But we'll see. Its up to ya'll tho. Im so emo rn lol xD

Ill wait maximum of 2 weeks

Update A/n: ill upload the next chapter within the next two days.