Speak To Me (Ben Bruce)

*Y/N POV*
It has been three weeks since Ben and me have talked. We got into a big fight and we haven't talked since. It was over something completely stupid. The guys say that he is a proper mess. Denis says that he will barely eat, and he drinks more than usual. It scares me, but you want him to be the one to say sorry. You jumped when there was a soft knock on the front door of mine and Ben's house. You got up, Ben's t-shirt that you were wearing falling to your knees, you walked to the door and opened it. There stood Ben. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was messy. There were deep purple circles under his eyes. It looked like he hadn't slept in days.
"Hey (Y/N)."
He said quietly, his voice cracking.
"Hey Ben."
You said, leaning against the door jam.
"Can I come in? So we can talk."
He says.
You nodd and move out of the way so that he can walk inside. You then go into the living room, You can hear Ben following close behind you. You sit down and he sits on the couch in front of you.
"So, you wanted to talk?"
You asked, my voice quiet.
He nodded and run a hand through his messy hair.
"(Y/N) I wanted to apologize for what I said. It was completely uncalled for and I definitely didn't mean it. You aren't just some groupie that I can replace. I could never replace you. That's why-"
He stops and stands up, pulling something out of his pocket.
You gasp and your hands fly to your face when he drops down to one knee.
"(Y/N) you have been my light in the darkness. You helped me when Danny left the band, and you encouraged me to keep going. You stole my heart that day that we bumped into each other at the coffee shop. So (Y/F/N) will you marry me?"
He asks.
You are shocked and can't find the words to say, so you immediately shake your head. He grins and takes the ring from the box. He slid it onto my finger with shaking hands. He then stands up and wraps me into a tight hug.
"I love you so much. I can't believe that you said yes."
He whispers, staring into my eyes.
"And I can't believe that you asked."
You say, a grin spreading across your cheeks.