Why are you so perfect? (Kellin Quinn)

You are Kellin Quinn's girlfriend. Sounds simple right? Wrong. When he went on tour, you were never able to go because of work. You looked up from your work pulled up on your laptop when the door opened. A tired looking Kellin. He had been in the studio since early that morning. He pulled his shoes off and made it way over to you. He rubbed the back of your tense shoulders.
    "Hey there, sweetheart. How long have you been Working? Your shoulders are tense."
He says.
    "I started up when you left for the studio this morning. The shower woke me and I was unable to get more rest. I figured that it would be the easiest thing to do since I was kind of behind due to me being sick last week."
You say.
  He sighs.
    "Babe, you need to relax. How about you go and take a hot bath while I cook something for dinner."
He says.
    "But you have been in the studio all day. I should have realised how late it was and started on dinner so that you wouldn't have to wait. I'm sure that you haven't had anything to eat all day."
You protest.
    "I will be fine. Besides, it's not very much that you let me do the cooking. I want to do things for you sometimes. Let me pamper you this one time."
He says.
  You sigh but eventually nod. You log out of the laptop and close it gently. You pulled your hair from its neat bun and make your way to your bedroom. You grabbed some pajamas and then made your way to the bathroom. You adjust the temperature and add some soothing bath salts. Once you had everything the way that you wanted it, you sat down in the steaming water. You sighed once the water lapped at your tense back and shoulders.

*Kellin*
  Tonight is the night. I had been planning it for ages. I want Y/N to be my wife. I want her to be mine forever. That is why I wanted to make dinner. I knew that she would slave over her laptop all day and forget to cook. It happens. I finished the final touches on the candle lit table before the timer went off on the stove. I walked over and pulled out (Your favorite meal). I sat it on the table and waited for my beautiful bride to be to come down the stairs. A smile graced my lips when i saw her dressed in one of my old t-shirts and her wet hair in a messy braid.
    "What is all of this?"
She asks.
    "You always do so much for me. I never really show my appreciation to you. I am so lucky to have you. I made your favorite, I hope that you are hungry."
I say, a smile gracing my lips.
  She chuckles and shakes her head. I knew that she loved it because she loves little surprises like this. She isn't usually in cliche things but this is the one exception. She loves when I do spontaneous things like this. She sat down and I gently pushed the chair under the table. She grins as I sit down beside her. I watch as she takes tiny bites from her food. She always does this, even if she doesnt realise this. I gently tucked my hand into my pocket to feel the small velvet box. I sighed and took a deep breath. I stood up and she looked at me confused. When I dropped down to one knee, a gasp fell from her lips.
    "*yourfullname* You are my world. My everything. I want you to become my Queen. You are the love of my life and I dont want to lose you. I want to have little me and little yous. Someone who will call us mommy and daddy. I want that with you. So will you do me the honors of becoming my beautiful wife?"
I ask.
  By this point, tears are running down her cheeks and she has a big smile spread across her cheeks. She nods her head frantically and jumps up from her chair. She threw her arms around my neck and buried her face into my shoulder.
    "Yes, I'll be your wife. I love you so much, Kellin. You mean the world to me too. I dont know what I would do without you."
She whispers.
  I grin and gently press my lips to hers. She smiles and kisses back. We pulled away and I took the ring out of the box with shaky hands. I can't help but to shake because I am so excited. I slid the ring onto her finger and it was a perfect fit.
    "I can't wait for you to be my girl forever and always."
I whisper.
    "Forever and always."
She whispers back.