That One Time at Summer Camp

*Nina*

  Today is the first day of summer camp and I have to say that I feel like I am going to be bored. My parents thought that it would be interesting to do since we are on vacation and such. Today was moving in day and then there would be a campfire type thing this evening so we would be meeting all of the camp consuelers.  I don't know how I feel about it because I mostly stick to indoor activities. My parents and little sister are so excited for it. They are the type that always do outdoorsy type things while I am inside watching Pierce the Veil funny moments. My parents don't understand the obsession that I have with them. I can't help that Mike literally is the most attractive person on the planet. I don't mind though, they can call me strange, I will still love the man that is years older than me.

    "Nina, come on. It's time to get going. We are going to be late and lose our cabin."

 My little sister says.

  I roll my eyes and make my way down to the family car. I am dressed in my favorite Pierce the Veil shirt and a pair of my favorite black skinny jeans. My parents drove to the mountains where we would be camping out. We finally made it through the bumpy road to the clearing that had the cabins built on it. I climbed out and threw my backpack over my shoulder. I walked to the cabin that had our last name on it and walked inside. I got all of my things unpacked and had claimed my bed with my pillows and throw blanket. I then walked outside to where the campfire was being held. My jaw dropped open when I saw the members of Pierce the Veil there. They were talking and laughing with a group of people. I looked down at my tshirt and blushed. Danggit, why did I have to wear this tshirt today of all days. I shyly walked over and Tony was the first to notice my shirt.

    "Sick shirt. Are you a fan of us?"

 He asks.

  I blushed and looked down before nodding my head lightly. I gulped when I felt a hand pull my chin up. I almost screamed when I noticed how close Mike's face was to mine.

    "No reason to be embarrassed. It is nice when we meet such beautiful fans out on vacation. Maybe we can all hang out and get to know each other better."

 He says.

  I nod my head. I could feel the heat just radiating off of my face. I know that they are going to go back to their cabin tonight and make fun of me. We sat next to each other at the bonfire and they got to know me better. I already know everything about them which was kind of awkward telling them when they went to talk about themselves. They just laughed it off and decided to let me tell them more about myself. I told them everything I could think of until my parents decided that it was time for me to come to bed. They all bid me a good night and promised to meet me at the lake tomorrow where we would be canoeing and swimming. I walked to the cabin and immediately climbed into bed and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Me and Mike have gotten extremely close in our time at the summer camp. There is one day left and the guys decided that they wanted to spend the entire day with me while my parents and my little sister went jet skiing which I am deathly afraid to do. I was getting ready for the last day with the guys and I decided that I was going to wear my favorite navy sundress and a big black floppy hat. I got dressed and put on minimumal makeup since I would most likely be sweating anyways. I walked outside and all of the guys were waiting there. I fell into place beside Mike. He smiled.

    "You look absolutely stunning today."

 He says, quietly.

  A blush immediatley hit my cheeks and I tried to hide behind my hair. He chuckled and brushed a piece behind my ear so that he could see the bright blush on my cheeks. Tony had suggested that we go on a hike in the forest and try to see some more of the wildlife and everyone immediatley agreed. I love animals, I'm just not a big outdoorsy person. We walked for about an hour before we came to an amazing waterfall. I was upset because I didn't think to wear my swimsuit underneath my dress. I gasped when all of the boys including Mike stripped down to their underwear and jumped into the water.

    "Come on Nina! It will be fun. We won't look until you get into the water."

 Mike says, begging me to jump in. 

  I sigh and motion for them to turn around. I strip down to my bra and panties and jumped in. I came back up and shivered greatly before warm hands were slipped around my waist. I jumped but relaxed when I realised that it was Mike. He would always be the one that did stuff like that. He likes showing affection a lot. The others had wandered off to different parts of the stream while me and Mike stayed beside the clearing leaning against some rocks and stuff.

    "You know Nina, you really are an amazing girl."

 Mike says, turning to me.

  A blush immediatley makes it's way to my cheeks. He chuckles.

    "It's true. The first time that we met, you captivated me. Something about you was just different than other girls. You actually care about your loks and what people think about you. I like that."

 He says, stepping closer.

  I blush and look down. He steps even closer and tips my face up so that he could look into my eyes. He slowly begins to lean towards me. I could hear my heart racing and I hoped that he couldn't hear it from where is was standing because that would be super embarrassing. He closes the distance and lands his lips on mine. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and a blush burning across my cheeks. He pulled back and grinned.
    "Nina will you please be my girlfriend?"
He asks.
  I squeal and immediately nod my head. He chuckles and pecks me on the nose.

A.N. this was a request for ninavh thank you so much for requesting. (: I hope that you like it as much as I liked writing it.