Cat Onesies (Austin Carlile)

*Y/N*
  You giggled when Austin and Alan ran through the tour bus with their matching cat onesies on. Alan had bought the two of them at target a while back and they haven't stopped wearing them since. Austin soon comes and plops down beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist.
    "Hey there, my love."
He says.
  You giggle and shake your head at his weirdness. He smiles and leans in and presses a kiss to your temple. You feel yourself blush when Alan lets out an 'awh!' He always liked to make things awkward between you and Austin. He was really good at it as well. He always knew just the things to say to make things awkward between the two of you.
    "So Y/N since you are always stealing Austin's onesie, I have a little surprise for you."
Alan says.
  You and Austin watch as he raced back to the back of the tour bus. You then looked at Austin confused. Austin just shrugged his shoulders at you.
    "I have no idea what he is talking about to be honest."
He says.
  You sigh and snuggle into his side. Alan soon comes running back into the living room area with a gift bag in his hands. He smiles as he hands it to you. You shake your head before opening the present that is handed over to you. You immediately bust out laughing when you notice that it is a cat onesie. Austin immediately starts laughing as well.
    "Now we can be triplets!"
Alan cheers.
  You shake your head. He then pushes you towards the bathroom.
    "Go and change so that we can take a picture!"
He whines.
  You sigh and go and change into the onesie. The sleeves hang past your hands and you have to roll up the ends. You roll your eyes. Alan is never good with sizes. You soon walk out, pulling the hood over your head. Austin immediately coos and wraps his arms around you. Alan then tossed his phone to Aaron. He sighs and shakes his head. We then pose and wait for the shutter sound to go off. Once it does, Alan grabs it from his hands and I know that it is going straight to instagram. My phone soon buzzes and I look at it.
    'Me and the mates twinning today. We finally got little @(Y/I/N) a onesie so that she would stop stealing @austincarlile. We still love you though. #youwishyouwereascoolasus.'
  You shake your head at his hashtag. He always comes up with some interesting ones. You have to admit that you couldn't imagine you life any different than it is now.