My Vampire Boy part 2

You have been with Remington and his  older brother Sebastian and his younger brother Emerson for about a week now. In a months time, the counsel is going to be having a meeting to discuss what is going on. You feel almost drawn to Remington. Something about him made your body tingle every time that he looked or even talked to you.
    "Hey Y/N, I realised that you can't keep wearing my clothes forever so get dressed. We are going to go and get you some more clothes and stuff. I know you'll be needing femine stuff soon."
He says.
  A blush filled your cheeks and the butterflies returned to your stomach. You knew that he was right. You couldn't wear his clothes forever even though they smelled amazing. You slipped on a pair of his skinny jeans and one of his t-shirts. You then meet him downstairs where he was waiting with his two brothers.
    "Are you ready?"
He asks.
  You nodded, frantically. This would be the first time that you had been outside since they had brought you here. He chuckles and grabs his keys from the hook on the wall. The both of you walked outside and he stopped in front of a motorcycle. Your stomach flipped. You weren't a big fan of motorcycles and you didn't know if you were going to be able to handle it. Remington seemed to notice your discomfort.
    "Hey, don't worry. I am a really good driver. You don't have to be afraid. I am going to take care of you."
He says, holding one of the extra helmets out to you.
  You sigh and take a deep breath before taking the helmet from his hands. He helps you secure the strap under your chin and climbs onto to bike. You climb onto the back and wrap your arms around him like a vice. He chuckles and looses them a little bit.
    "Relax. Close your eyes if you get scared. I find it was most fun when I rode with others."
He says.
------------------------------------
*Remington*
  I could tell that Y/N was nervous but she would be okay. I started the bike and her arms flexed around my waist and she pressed her face into my back. I pushed the bike into gear and pulled out of the parking garage. I heard Y/N give a small squeal and her arms tightened around me. I took it slower than normal to the local mall. When we climbed off of the bike, Y/N was a little shaky. I steadied her with a hand on her shoulder and she gave a weak smile.
    "You okay?"
I ask.
  She nods.
    "I'm just not used to being on a vehicle  that does not have a roof and stuff. So it was a little different than what I am used to."
She says.
  I nod.
    "You'll get used to it when we start going out more after the meeting and what not."
I says.
    "I will be glad when that is over with so that I am able to go out more."
She says, quietly.
    "We'll get through it together. Right now, let's just focus on getting you some new clothes. I think you will be more comfortable being able to have some clothes of your own and what not."
I say.
    "Yeah, as much as I like wearing your clothes and what now I kind of need some of my own. Besides, I can't forever wear your boxers. It's not that femine."
She says.
  I chuckle.
    "I guess you are right. Besides, it is starting to get hot out and you are going to want a swimsuit for the swimming pool we have out back."
I say.
  She nods her head quickly and moves closer to my side to lean her head on my shoulder as we walk into the first store.
------------------------------------
*Your POV*
  We ended up having to call a cab because Remington had insisted on buying me so many different things. He was going to go with one of the others later today and pick up his bike.
    "I honestly can't believe that you bought all of this stuff. It wasn't necessary. I could have went and picked up some things from home."
You say.
    "Hey, don't worry about it. You deserve the world and I'm going to give you just that."
He says.
  A blush fills your cheeks and you bury you face in your hands. He chuckles and the car pulled to a stop. We climb out and start gathering the bags from the floorboard. We walk back up to his room which is where I have been staying. He starts pulling clothes from his drawers and tucking them elsewhere with his vampire speed.
     "Remington, you don't have to give up your clothes space. This is your room after all."
You say.
  He comes over and gently cups my cheeks. Electricity coursed through my veins and I shivered lightly at the feeling.
    "Y/N what is mine is yours. You are my mate somehow you crazy girl. One day you will become like me and we will life forever. We just have to get through this trial next week. Then everything is going to be almost back to normal. You'll still be here with me of course because other vampires get jealous when another of our kind has a human mate. One day we will be able to be married and combine blood and with that we will be able to have children until your tenth year of being one of us."
He says.
    "Wait, your kind are able to have children?"
You ask.
    "Of course. Back in the 1500 hundreds it was outlawed to change children and then some vampires discovered that they could actually have children of their own and things just kind of went from there. So yes, we will be able to have children of our own one day."
He says.
  You smile thinking about the little vampires that would be running around in the future. Your life has changed so much since you met Remington and he kidnapped you. You had always dreamed of having a family of your own one day because you were always babysitting for your neighbors around the block you lived on. You honestly couldn't wait until the meeting now so that you could be free to be together for real instead of in hiding because you are human.