Dentist (Denis Stoff)

Denis had to go to the dentist to get some teeth pulled today and he is super nervous and begged you to come with him. You didn't mind because he is your loving boyfriend and he would do the same for you.
    "Babe, are you ready to go?"
You ask, peeking your head into the bathroom.
  He was pacing back and forth in front of the mirror, running his hands through his hair in distress. He looked at you with the eyes of a small scared child and your heart broke for him.
    "Y/N, I don't want to go. Do I have to?"
He whines.
    "Denis, it's not that bad. I promise. They are going to numb your mouth and give you some gas stuff so that you will hardly feel a thing. You have to go and get it done because if you dont they will get infected and then it will hurt worse. Besides, I told you not to eat all of the Halloween sweets."
You tease, trying to make him less tense.
  His shoulders relax and he stops pacing.
    "You promise that you will be there holding my hand the entire time?"
He asks, his beautiful brown green eyes looking into mine.
    "Of course I will. I promised remember. Besides, you were there back when I had to have surgery and you held my hand until I was asleep."
You say.
  He smiles, remembering the memory of you on anesthesia.
    "Okay, I'll go."
He says finally giving in.
    "Good, now finish up getting dressed so that we can get there on time."
You say, gently pecking his cheek.
  He chuckles and walks to you shared closet.
  You waited downstairs in the living room where you were playing on your phone to kill time until Denis was ready. He soon walks downstairs and grabs your hand. You could tell he was still nervous because his hand was slightly trembling in yours. You grab the car keys and made your way out to your car. Denis climbs into the passenger side knowing that there was no way that you would let him drive. You make it to the clinic and you could tell that Denis was more nervous than he was before. You gently squeezed his hand as you walked into the door with him following closely behind you. You get him sat down in one of the plastic chairs and then get him signed in.
    "Alright, we will get him back in a few minutes."
The nurse says.
    "Um, I actually have a weird request."
You say.
    "Alright, what is it?"
She asks.
    "Denis is really scared and he doesn't want to be by himself in the back. Can I go back with him? I won't get in the way. I'll hold his hand until he falls asleep and then I will be out of the way in the corner."
You say.
  She gives a sympathetic look in Denis's direction and nods.
    "I don't think the doctor will mind. She is used to working around children and parents anyways. I don't think you will have to worry about bothering her."
She says.
    "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me."
You say.
  She smiles.
    "Its not a problem honestly. You two are an adorable couple and if he needs you there then you should be there. I'm sure he was there when you needed him so you need to do the same."
She says.
    "You're right. He has been at my side through everything and I haven't been able to pay him back for what all he has done."
You say.
  She nods and goes to talk to the dentist. You went and sat beside Denis. He rested his head on your lap like a small child would and you gently ran your fingers through his messy hair.
     "It's okay baby. They are going to take care of you and I am going to be right there by your side."
You say.
  He just nods and his gripe around your waist tightened. You could tell that Denis was getting more nervous as the people were called back and left out. Denis's name was called and he immediately hid behind you as the both of you walked into the room. He sits in the chair and plays with his hands nervously. The dentist comes in and places the thing for the gas deemed laughing gas over his face. His eyes eventually droop and the dentist comes back in and sees your hand clasped in his. She smiles.
    "You can just stay there. I don't think that he is going to let go until you get him back home."
She says.
    "Honestly he probably won't let me go when we get back home. He doesn't like going to doctors or apparently the dentist."
You say, rolling your eyes.
  She chuckles and gets to work. Denis had fallen asleep due to the laughing gas. He looked at peace and you almost didn't want to wake him up to get him home but you had to. You made it back home and walked inside.
   "Y/N, can we please cuddle and watch movies?"
He asked, taking the gauze out so you could understand him.
  You chuckled but nodded.
    "Let's go and change into some pajamas. Then we will cuddle and watch all of the movies that you want."
You say.
  The two of you walk to your shared room and changed into your matching onesies due to Denis's request. You had gotten them as a joke and he loved them. So now you wear them everytime one of you were sick or had a bad day and you could make a blanket fort in the living room and watch movies all night. You and Denis started building the fort. An hour later and seven blankets, ten pillows, and a string of lights you had finished up the pillow fort. You and Denis climb inside and he cuddles you into his side with your arms and legs wrapped around him like a koala. You two watched movies until you had fallen asleep and Denis carried you to your shared bedroom. You feel a light kiss on your forehead.
    "I know you probably can't hear me but I love you so much. I know that I don't say it enough but you mean the world to me and I never want to lose you. I want to be with you forever and have a family with you. Thank you for being with me for today, I know that it is a weird phobia but it is easier when there is someone around me. So I thank you for everything that you have done for me.

*A.N. request from Terkaa17 sorry it took so long. I have been sick and have been really busy with college 😶