I Love My Pale Vampire (Remington Leith)

Remington Leith, your boyfriend, who also happens to be a vampire. You had met him at one of his concerts. His band, Palaye Royale, was playing a show at a local bar that was in your city. Your best friend, Y/B/F/N, had dragged you to it. You didn't complain because you love learning about new music. You had discovered that it was for a band that you had never heard of was going to be there. You had immediately agreed to go and they had bought your ticket. You ended up meeting Remington and you two immediately became fast friends. You had invited him and his brothers back to your house so that you could all hang out. By the end of the night, you had exchanged numbers and kept in touch. Then he visited you on your birthday and he told you how he felt about you. You of course, felt the same way and the rest is history. That was a year ago now. He told you about a month ago about mates and how you were his. He hadn't marked you and you haven't mated either. Today was actually your anniversary and you were going to go out to a restaurant. So you were getting ready in one of your favorite outfits was suited for the occasion. You turned around in shock when you saw your boyfriend leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face.
    "You look beautiful. I can't wait for us to be able to mate."
He says, his eyes becoming distant.
  You knew the look, it was adoration and want. He adored you and it was easy to see. You loved him more than anything and you couldn't wait to be with him the rest of your life.
    "Are you ready to go?"
Remington asks, pulling you out of your thoughts.
  You smile and give him a nod. You bounce over to him and take his hand into your own. He smiles and pressed a kiss onto your forehead. You two walk out to the garage and towards his motorcycle. He grabs your helmets and helps you buckle your under your chin. You smile and he kisses your lips affectionately. You then both climb onto the motorcycle and you were off.

*Remington*
  Seeing Y/N in her favorite outfit and a smile on her face. Tonight is the night, I am going to ask her to marry me. I want her to be mine forever. I know she is my mate but I want to be legally bound to her instead of only physically. We walk into the restaurant and I told the waitress what the reservation stuff is. We are seated the the seats that I had reserved. They were in the back because I wanted the proposal to be a lot more private. I know that Y/N is going to cry. She has been talking about a big elaborate wedding. She has always admired wedding dresses everytime that we pass the shop in the mall. I want to be able to give her that. A big wedding with the perfect dress at the perfect place.

*Y/N*
  Remington looked a bit distant. I hope that something isn't wrong. I hope nothing is happening with the royal council. I hope that he doesn't have to go away again. We ordered our food and waited for it to be delivered.
    "Is everything okay?"
You ask Remington as you take a sip from your wine.
  He looks up at you a little startled.
    "Yes, of course, everything is okay. I was just thinking that is all."
He says.
  Your food came and the two of you eat in a comfortable silence. That's when the music changed to 'Drops of Jupiter' by Train. It was yours and Remington's song. You had danced to it on your birthday right after he admitted his feelings to you. You looked at Remington in confusion when he stood up and placed a hand in his pocket. He then pulled out a blue velvet box. Your heart skipped a bit and your hands went up to cover your mouth. He smiled and dropped down to one knee.
    "You are the love of my life, my soulmate. The one that I was destined to be with. We met early in our lives as fate. I want to be able to give you a big wedding and the dress of your dreams. I want you to be mine forever. So will you marry me and become my vampire queen when the time is right?"
He asks, his voice shaky.
  You could see the tears lining his waterline. He was serious about this. You immediately shook your head, yes. He grins and stands up off of one knee. He then takes the ring from the box and you hold out your hand. He slides the ring on and it was a perfect fit. He wraps his arms around you and buried his face into your neck. You felt a few tears drip onto your shoulder. A few tears escaped your eyes as well as you ran your fingers through his hair.
    "I love you my pale vampire."
You whisper, hugging him tightly.

A.N. I will most likely write more parts to this. I like the idea honestly and think that I could make a small series out of it. Until next time. (: