Miscarriage (Luke Hemmings)

You had just reached your third month with the love of your life child. Luke was so excited. That was until the night you woke in up at one in the morning with blood on your hands and the t-shirt you were wearing, tears rushing down your cheeks. His happiness soon faded into sadness when he heard the word miscarriage come from the doctor's lips.
    "We are sorry Mr. Hemmings, your girlfriend has experienced a miscarriage. We will bring her back for surgery in a few hours to remove the fetus."
He says.
  Tears rushed down Luke's cheeks and he ran into the room that you were in. He threw his arms around you as both of your bodies wracked with tears.
    "I'm so sorry."
You sob into his shoulder.
  He couldn't bring himself to say anything so he just held onto you tighter. He had just lost his first child. A part of him and a part of you. He never even had a chance to hold it. He would never be able to teach them how to walk, how to ride a bike, how to play guitar, to skateboard. Scare away the first boyfriends if it were to be a girl. Scare the boy into making the right decisions if that was the case. That little bundle of his love for Y/N would never be. It will be a headstone and a birth and death certificate.
------------------------------------
  It had been months since you had the miscarriage and the both of you were still hurting. The news had reached the poperrazi and they haven't given you a break. Today Luke and the boys had an interview at a local news station. It was about their upcoming tour and album that would be happening in a short week. That's when the question came up.
    "So Luke, everyone has been dying to know how you are taking the mother of your first born killing your baby."
  His eyes welled up in partial anger and the other sadness.
    "My girlfriend did not kill our baby just so I can make that clear. We were both excited and she made sure to take care of herself. Her body wasn't ready for the changes that it was going through as it prepared to grow the child. She lost our baby, she miscarried. She didnt have an abortion. She didnt kill our baby. I was the one there when she was forced to go into labor to deliver a stillborn child at three months. I was there to wipe the tears off her face, t-to hold h-her hand as o-our ch-hild was taken away from us. W-when we had to sign the b-birth and de-ath certificate. Nobody knew what happened that day because we are still torn apart. The rumors have got to stop. My beautiful girlfriends hates herself because she thinks that she did something wrong because of your comments and yelled questions."
  With that, Luke ran out of the interview room, tears falling down his cheeks and face red and scrunched. He ran into the arms of his also crying girlfriend. They stood there in the now pouring rain, crying. Mourning the lost of their child that was taken way to soon.