He Has A Bad Day (Andy Biersack)

*Y/N*
  You and Andy had been dating for two years so you knew when he had a bad day. He was always to quiet and didn't really want to talk to anyone including you. That's why when Andy went straight to your bedroom without saying anything to you, you knew that something was wrong. You followed him to the bedroom and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling at the roots of his hair. You walk over and take his hands from his hair to keep him from pulling on it. You gently take his face in your hands and make him look up at you.
    "What's wrong babe?"
You ask, brushing hair away from his face.
  He sighs.
    "I kept screwing up in the studio. I kept forgetting the lyrics and kept getting off pitch. We had to start over again and again and the guys were getting annoyed. I just feel like I am letting them down."
He says.
    "Andy you aren't letting them down. Everybody has a bad day every once and a while. You remember back when I worked for the recording studio and I spilled coffee all over my white shirt and you had to loan me your hoodie."
You say.
  He chuckles and nodds.
    "That was the first time that we ever met. I knew that you were going to be something special."
He says.
  You couldn't help but to smile and gently kiss his lips.
    "And look at us now. We are stronger than ever. Your band is stronger than ever and my photography is going amazing."
You say.
    "That reminds me, the guys want you to come with us on Warped this year to take pictures. They say that they miss you too much when you aren't with us."
He says.
  You poke his side.
    "Are you sure that you don't miss me too much when I'm not with you?"
You say, winking.
  His cheeks turn pink and he smiles shyly.
    "I take it as you miss me too much when I'm not with you."
You say.