He Gets Hurt On Stage (Ben Bruce)

*Y/N*
  You were watching your boyfriend, Ben Bruce, and his band perform from side stage. You watched as he climbed onto one of the speakers. You immediately got nervous. You knew that if he landed wrong on his feet that he could break an ankle. You bit your lip and silently hoped that he wouldn't get hurt. He jumped and landed fine from what you could see. That's when you saw that he was limping. He made his way over to Danny and said something into his ear. He nodded and said something into the mic before helping Ben backstage. I immediately ran over to where they were. Ben was sitting in a chair and a festival medic was checking over his ankle. He winced when the she lightly pressed down around the bone. I knew that he probably had sprained it or maybe broken it. She walks over to me.
    "Ms. (Y/L/N) I think it would be a good idea to go to the hositpal and let them check out Mr. Bruce's ankle. I don't have the proper equipment to make a for sure judgement."
She says.
  You nodd.
    "Alright. I'll call a cab and get him there."
You say.
  She nodds. You walk over to Ben. His face was scrunched up in pain. You gently put a hand on his shoulder. His eyes open and he gives you a small smile.
    "I'm going to call a cab and we are going to get you checked out."
You say.
  He nodds and leans against your shoulder as you phoned for a cab. The cab finally gets there and you help Ben into the cab. He winces the entire time. You couldn't help but to feel bad for him. It was mostly his fault though. He shouldn't have been jumping off of speakers and such. You run your hands through Ben's hair. He sighs and closes his eyes to block out the pain. You soon make it to the hospital and they brought out a wheelchair for Ben to sit in. He didn't like it but he knew not to argue with you. They get him signed in and back to the x-ray room which you were not allowed in. Now that you were done, you had to play the waiting game.

***********************************************************************************************

    "I bet you won't go jumping off anymore speakers next time."

 You say to Ben as he walked beside you on crutches, his ankle in a cast up to his knee. He sighed and pressed a kiss to your lips.

    "Yeah but I'm sure as soon as my ankle is healed I'll be doing it again."

 He says.