Chapter 3 (New Hair)

E L L A
I looked back at Luke with a confused expression on my face.  He looked at the ground quickly and I think I saw his cheeks turn a bright red.  I shook it off and continued to take in the rest of the boys.  To the left stood Calum Hood.  He was pretty tan and was dressed smartly.  Next to him was Michael Clifford.  His hair was Red and he wore all black.  Then there was Luke.  He bit his lip and looked back up at me.  I smiled at him and he blushed again.  What is it with this guy?
"Hi! I'm Michael!" The red head energetically half shouted.
"I'm Calum"
"I'm erm I'm Luke..." Maybe he's just shy?
"Right then, why don't we show Ella to her room!" Ashton chirped and then guided me in the house and up the grand staircase.  Everyone was following and watching intently as Ashton opened my bedroom door for me.  It was gorgeous.  The room was huge and had an ensuite (A/N is that how you spell it? Lol idk).  There was king size bed with white sheets and a rustic wood head board.  On the other wall was a dresser that matched  the bed frame.  There was also a desk equipped with a mac book pro, lilac beats, and an iPhone 6s Plus coloured rose gold.  In the bathroom there was a lovely glass tile shower and a bath tub that could fit 5 people in it.  At the orphanage we had bathtubs that could barely fit 1 person in it, let alone 5. There was obviously a toilet, But also a beautiful white vanity equipped with tons of makeup from Sephora.  Next to it was a really pretty cabinet with a sink that was an actual bowl with a faucet over it.  The walls were lilac with a wooden floor.  It was perfect.  I stood in awe as the boys and Bryana stood around me with grins plastered on their faces.
"So, do you like it??" Ashton inquired.
I looked up at him and smiled nodding my head, which didn't quite express my feelings for it, but it would have to do.
"Well, we'll leave you to it.  I'll call you down when dinner is ready." Ashton told me as he left the room with the rest of the group.  I walked over to the iPhone and unlocked it.  On the phone was probably every social media app known to man.  I looked at the iTunes music app and found every five seconds of summer song downloaded on there.  Next to the phone was four $25 iTunes gift cards.  I set a password for the phone and plugged it back into the charger.  I decided that I would check out the computer later.  I started unpacking my clothes into the dresser and my closet, and then slid my suitcase under the bed.  I didn't have many toiletries.  I had a tooth brush, a bottle of shampoo and conditioner in matching scents, I also had a hairbrush that Miss Joplin gave me before I left.  I went to put it in the cabinet and found a curling iron, straightening iron, a blow dryer, and a bunch of different color hair dyes with a kit to go with it.  I set my stuff in the cabinet and looked at the time.  It was 2:30.  I should have enough time to do exactly what I wanted.
---------------
I finished the last curl and looked at my appearance in the mirror.  I had used pink and lilac hair dye.  I made the pink ombré into purple using a YouTube tutorial.  It looked amazing.  I walked out the bathroom and decided to get changed considering I had just showered in order to wash my hair.  I went to the closet, and noticed that on the top shelf there were tons of bags and boxes.  I pulled them all down and looked through them to find lovely clothing and shoes.  I put on black leggings and a PINK brand campus t-shirt with a pair of brand new blue converse high tops.  I fixed my hair a little and looked at the time. 5:56, they should be calling me down for dinner any-
"Ella! Dinner is ready!" Ashton shouted right on cue.  I looked at myself one more time and smiled.  I hadn't felt this good in a while.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEYYYYYOOO! So this chapter is actually pretty long lol.  I realized I had been spelling Bryana's name wrong sorry -.-
Anyways, just wanted to let you know I don't really care the amount of reads I get or anything, I've just really been wanting to write a story like this so I decided to finally do it :) but it would still be nice to get some feedback on my writing so comments and tips would be appreciated.  Love you guys and have a lovely rest of your week! <3