Chapter 8 (Accident)

B R Y A N A
I didn't know what to say.  Luke had just told me he really liked Ella.  After a few moments I left and walked into my room.  I decided to call Ashton.  It ring 3 times before it answered.
"Hey beautiful!" He said.  I smiled before I responded.
"Hello! Someone's in a good mood aye? Anyways, I just got home.  Luke is here.  He was a mess when I got back." I replied.
"Yeah...." Ashton trailed off.
"I told him he couldn't be with Ella.  I didn't think he'd be this heart broken." Ashton said shortly after.
"Yeah well he is.  I think maybe we should all go out to dinner tonight.  Just to save everyone from making dinner and maybe it'll cheer Luke up." I told him.
"Erm yeah that should be good.  Me and the boys should be leaving the studio pretty soon anyways.  Love you!" he said.
"Okay, Love you too!" I responded before I hung up.
M I C H A E L
It's been a couple of hours since Luke stormed out of the studio.  I had seen Ashton pull him into the soundproof room to talk to him.  It took about 5 minutes before he stormed out.  We continued practicing until Ashton got a call from Bryana and went into the studio to take it.
I was tuning up my guitar when he came back out.
"Hey, so Bryana wants us all to go out to dinner when we get home.  She thinks it'll be good for Luke because he's been in his room since they got home." He sighed shortly after and walked over to his drum set.  I wondered why Luke had been in his room.  What did Ash say to him that could make him act like this?
"Are we going to rehearse or what?" Ashton said in an irritated voice.  We all nodded slowly and got ready.  We decided to just go over our set list for the last concert we had.  Once we finished and fixed all the little mistakes and things, we left the studio and headed home to pick up Ella, Bryana, and Luke.  This was going to be an interesting night.
------------------------
L U K E
A few minutes after Bryana walked away from the door I heard a soft knock.
"Who is it?" I asked in a kind of irritated voice.  Nobody answered and I heard a little shuffle outside the door before another knock.  It couldn't be Bryana so it must be Ella.  I panicked and checked my appearance in the mirror.  I wiped the tear stains on my eyes away and ran a hand through my hair before fixing my shirt.  I walked over to the door to see a very vulnerable looking Ella. 
"What's wrong Ella?" I asked softly.  She motioned over to my phone.  I gave it to her and watched as she typed in a message.
I overheard what you and Bryana were saying...
I read the message over and over before finally looking up at Ella.  She had an expression that I couldn't read.  I opened my mouth to say something, until I heard the front door open downstairs.  I silently celebrated the fact that the focus was off me and I could leave to check out what was happening.  So I did, and Ella followed close behind.  We headed back downstairs to see the boys back from the studio.  Michael gave me a questioning look, while Calum and Ashton diverted their attention to Bryana, who was coming downstairs with her purse in her hand.
"We're going out to dinner.  Won't that be fun?" Bryana chirped.
I just grumbled and walked out to the car.
---------------------
A S H T O N
After our awkward encounter with Luke, we all headed out the door to the car and got in.  I started the car and we drove to a nice diner on the other side of the town.  When we got there, Bryana and Michael were trying to make polite conversation to lighten the mood, but I could not really be bothered to pay attention to what they were talking about.  I glanced at Luke who would occasionally look at Ella and then look back down at his hands.  After we finished eating, I payed the check and we got in the car again.  This time Luke drove.
-----------------------
E L L A
After dinner we were in the car again.  Everyone was silent but it wasn't a very comfortable silence.  I was really tired and I felt myself drifting off.  I didn't fight it and decided to take a little nap.
I was half asleep when my eyes slit open just the slightest bit.  I sat up a little and looked out the windshield, faintly hearing the boys yelling.  All of a sudden bright lights filled the windshield and Ashton screamed, "LUKE!". Before I knew it I was clenching my hands and my feet together and I didn't even know why, considering I was still half asleep.  The car swerved and then it all went black.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooohhhhh Clifford hanger! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit I've been pretty busy lately, but I'm back! I don't have to much to say right now other than thanks for 60 reads! AHHH I started this book like a week again and I can't believe how far it's gotten! Thank you guys and I love you <3