Chapter 13 (gone girl)

Hey, so before the chapter starts, please go read my previous chapter called IMPORTANT!! There a re a couple of things I clarified in that message and id like you guys to read it.

Enjoy the chapter :)
-------------------------------------------

A S H T O N

Arzaylea had been upstairs for ages. Finally she came downstairs with an almost smug look on her face. Her expression changed when she noticed I was looking at her.

"Ella just wants some time alone" Arzaylea smiled.

I didn't really trust Arzaylea but maybe it was a good idea to just leave Ella alone for a little while, plus dinner was soon so is just give her until then.

I went into the kitchen, cussing under my breath when I realized I forgot to stop at the store to pick up ingredients for dinner. I walked back out to the living room where everyone was having their own side conversations. I walked over to Bryana.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go out to get some stuff for dinner. I think I'll take Ella with me. Maybe getting her out of the house would be a good idea." I looked down at my beautiful wife and smiled. I love Bryana so much.

"Okay. Why are you staring at me?" She chuckled

"Because your beautiful." I smiled, leaning down to kiss her on the cheek.

I stood up and headed towards the stairs. When I got up the stairs and got to Ella's room, I knocked. She didn't come to the door. I went to open the knob, but the door had already been open. I entered the room. She wasn't in there so I checked the bathroom. I saw that her toothbrush and hairbrush weren't in their usual spot. I left the bathroom and went into her closet. Almost all of her clothes were missing.
What the hell? I looked over to the window to see it crack open the slightest bit.

Shit. This isn't good.

E L L A

I knew there was a gas station nearby, so I headed in that direction. A thought occurred to me and I pulled out my phone. I looked at it for a second, letting a tear escape my eye and watching it fall onto the phone. I grabbed a rock and set the phone down on the ground. I knelt beside it, and without a second thought, smashed it several times with the rock. With that, I threw it into the pond nearby. I lugged my stuff along until I got to the gas station.

I pulled out the all of the money that I had collected through the years. This wasn't going to be enough to get me into a hotel for more than a week. I took a $20 note out of the was of money, and stuffed the rest into my back pack. I bought a six pack of red bull, a bag of crisps, two big bottles of water, and a few packs of pop tarts. I brought it to check out and payed, the headed out.

I found a bench outside the gas station and sat down to put my food into my backpack. I took out my laptop and looked up a pawnshop. I was going to have to sell this laptop in order to get more money. There was one two miles from here. Guess I was walking. I also looked up the location of a hotel nearby. There's the Park Hyatt hotel by the Sydney Opera House which was kind of far but I could just take the bus.
------------

I eventually got to the pawn shop to find it was closed. Great. Guess the money I had would have to do. I had a little over $5,000. It sounds like a lot but I've been saving up since my first few days in the orphanage. Plus, I got allowances in some of the homes I've stayed at, and the orphanage gave me some money for clothes here but that was already taken care of. I would probably still have to find a job or something.

I got to the bus stop and curiously checked the time on my watch. Wow, it was already 11 pm. The bus finally arrived and I boarded it. There was nobody else on the bus except for an old woman sitting in the front. I headed towards the back of the bus and sat down. I looked at the map on the wall to see that there were six stops ahead of me before we got to my destination. I sat back and put my headphones on and plugged them into the MP3 player I brought with me. I watched through the window as the bus occasionally stop. I couldn't help but wonder how long this would last. I guess I'd have to go back to the orphanage, but for now, I wanted a few more days of fun before I went back to that lonely place.

We finally arrived and I got off the bus. I walked the rest of the way there and finally got in. I pulled out Bryana's ID. Yes I stole her ID, it was sitting on her dresser. I knew you had to be at least 18 to get into the hotel and so I'd just lie. I didn't look super different than Bryana. My hair was different but I could just say that I died it which, is still half true. I walked in and was greeted by air conditioning, which was nice and refreshing. I walked to the front desk, where an older woman sat. I tapped on the desk to try and get her attention, as she looked up.

"Hi. My names Bryana Holly. I need to rent a room." I typed into my phone and fake smiled. The woman looked at the message I had just typed and smiled.

"Hello! Welcome to Park Hyatt Hotel! How many nights will you be staying?" She asked kindly. I hadn't quite thought about this.

"Erm- well I'm not quite sure how long I'll be staying..." I typed into my phone giving the woman a crooked smile.

"That's alright. Just so you know, we charge $150 per night, and we will collect the money at the end of your stay when you check out. Here is your key and have a lovely stay!" She smiled and handed me the key. I nodded to her and walked over to the elevator. I was on the 5th floor.

I got let out an walked to my room. Room 127. I don't really know what I was expecting. It was a typical hotel room. Two full beds, a mini fridge, a television, full bathroom, closet, and a desk. I put my red bull and waters in the fridge, and set the crisps and pop tarts on the table next to it.

I sighed. I knew this would be legal trouble, stealing someone's identity, being underage. Maybe I'd be better off locked up. It would save everyone the trouble of adopting me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! So I know you guys might say some stuff in this chapter is un-realistic and stuff but I'm honestly trying as hard as I can and I've been researching everything as much as possible. I'm not Australian, so I apologize if I've said any phrases wrong or I've put in food that they don't have in Australia. But yeah I'm really happy we are at 150 reads :)))))) thank you guys so much! I love you all and have a lovely week <3