Sequel?

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately.  I have had a lot going on at the moment, including family coming up and also I have midterms next week that I need to study for.  But I promised you guys that I had a surprise if we hit 10k, and guess what?  WE HIT 10K!! I'm am so thankful for all of you guys who continued to read my book, even though it was pretty rough in the beginning.  As of right now it actually has 11k, so this is probably a bit overdue.  But on to the surprise.  I'm writing the sequel to Speak! The first chapter will go up on February 1st.  The sequel will be a lot different than the first book and it even involves a little bit of mystery.  I'm still working on a title for the book, but if you have any ideas for the book or for the book title you can comment them and I'll make sure I consider them.  But again, I can't thank you guys enough for reading this book.  You guys gave me the confidence to enter a writing piece into my school writing competition, which I never would have done if it weren't for you guys reading this book, so thank you thank you thank you! You can stay tuned for the results on the competition, I will be sure to share with you guys if I get into the school's book.  Anyway, without this getting too sappy, I'm going to end it here.  I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week, and for the millionth time, thank you.