Chapter 20 (Masquerade)

Pictured at the top is Ella's outfit for the masquerade. I'm sorry if you don't like it, I'm not like a fashion designer here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
E L L A

Bryana had finally explained the entire Arzaylea situation. Honestly I just want her out of our lives.

Tonight we have to go to a huge gala type thing. It's supposed to be very fancy and we've been informed to act with our best manners.

It's only two hours away and I haven't even picked what I'm wearing. As I said, it's very fancy so I have to look really nice. The theme of the gala is a masquerade.

Bryana had already bought me a mask but I still needed a dress to go with it.

"Ella!" I heard Bryana shout up the stairs.

I got up and walked out of my room. I looked over the top of the stairs to see Bryana with a long white bag and a big grin.

I shook my head, a smile forming on my lips as I walked down the stairs.

"Look what I've bought for you too wear at the gala!" She said excitedly.

The pulled the zipper down the bag to reveal a beautiful white dress. The skirt was flared out and the back had bows on it.

I stood in awe as I looked at the dress in front of me. She set the dress down and pulled out a pair of red heels. The outfit matched my mask perfectly.

My mask was white with red jewels. I was completely in love.

I hugged Bryana really tight and grabbed the dress and shoes and went to get ready.

I put the dress on first. I had covered my full mirror with a sheet because I didn't want to see myself, well at least my entire self, until the look was done.

Once the dress was on I curled my hair and did my makeup. The makeup wasn't anything special considering there would be a mask covering half of my face. I put mascara on and red lipstick.

I slipped on the red heels and put the mask on. I pulled the sheet away from the mirror as u stood looking at myself.

The dress rested mid-thigh and the heels went up to my ankles. My curled hair cascaded down my back and my red lips stood out against my skin.

In that moment I felt beautiful. I didn't feel insecure.

This was a moment to remember.

-------------------

I adjusted my mask once more before walking down the stairs. As my heel clicked onto the first step, all heads turned towards me.

Michael wolf-whistled in a joking manner, while Calum yelled in a high pitched tone.
I started blushing and giggling when they started doing this.

On the last step, Ashton took my hand as I stepped down.

"M'lady" he said chuckling while I smiled at him.

But the real star of the show was a Bryana when she started down the stairs.

She had a gorgeous blue, frilly dress on that got longer in the back. She had a gold mask and a pair of heels that matched.

I watched Ashton grin as she made her way down the staircase. When she got to Ashton, he twirled her and dipped her down, planting a kiss on her cheek as she giggled.

Luke wasn't downstairs. Ashton had informed me that Luke and Arzaylea would be meeting us at the gala.

Ashton grabbed Bryana's hand delicately as he led her out the front door. I linked arms with Calum and Michael as we skipped behind them.