Chapter 16 (Amnesia?)

Kind of important blurb at the bottom :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
E L L A

"Erm-I, we..." Luke stuttered out as he stared wide eyed at the red haired boy in the kitchen doorway.

"How much did you hear?" Luke finally managed to get out.

"All of it?" Michael crinkled his eyes up and answered as if it were a question.

"Oh my god" Luke muttered.  He started to pace again and rub his face with his hands.

"You know you can't tell Ashton about this right?" Luke asked.  A hint of irritation could be heard in his voice.

"Well you can't just keep this a secret forever you know!" Michael whisper shouted.

They started arguing about telling Ashton and soon their voices consumed me and I couldn't breath.  This kind of thing usually happens when people fight around me.  I have a panic attack and usually nobody notices. 

I started seeing spots and I stumbled out of the kitchen and into the living room.  I sat on a couch and started counting to control my breathing.  The last thing I heard was Luke calling my name.

And then everything went black.

I woke up to Michaels face hovering over mine.  His eyes perked up as soon as I opened mine.

"She's awake!" He shouted, looking sideways.

I groaned at the sudden change in atmosphere and sat upright.  I looked around to see Luke, Ashton, Calum, Bryana, and Michael, all seated in the living room.  They stared at me with concern in their

"You blacked out.  What do you remember?" Michael asked me, as he handed me his phone to type my response.

I trie to think back to my most recent memory.  All I could think of was getting up in the morning and taking a shower.  Was I missing something here?

I wrote that I only remembered waking up and getting ready in the morning.

Michael took my phone and read my response aloud to everyone. 

Luke's face contorted into an expression I couldn't read.  He proceeded to get up and walk into the kitchen.

Michael looked up at him as he walked out and sighed, shaking his head a little bit.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to Michael.

"He's- he isn't feeling too well." Michael managed to stutter out. 

Michael looked at the floor and puffed out his cheeks before letting all the air out in one big huff.

I knew it was something more, based on Michael's actions but, I just decided to leave it alone for right now.

We heard the kitchen door open again as we watched Luke walk out with car keys in his hand.

"I'll go after him" Michael muttered, as he followed Luke out of the house.

Nobody said anything, which surprised me, until Ashton finally decided to speak up after a few moments.

"So, we've been meaning to talk to you about something, although I would've liked everybody to have been here when I talked about this."  Ashton started.

"Anyways, we've had a meeting with management and we will be going on tour in two months.  We've held off on enrolling you into school but, we want to give you q few choices."  I nodded slowly as he continued.

"Bryana has been taking, and will continue to take, teaching courses.  She will tutor you during the tour.  Your first option will be, we can enroll you in a close school until the tour starts, or you can wait until the tour starts, and then be tutored by Bryana.  I'll give you time to think of course, but are you leaning towards anything right now?" Ashton finished, handing me his phone to type in my response.

I weighed my options.  On the one hand, I would get to make a few friends before I leave in the tour.  On the other hand I would have two months to myself.  Then again, two months of doing absolutely nothing didn't really sound appealing at the moment.

"I think I want to spend two months in school before the tour" I quickly tapped out onto Ashton's phone and then handed it to him.

He read my response aloud as everyone listened intently.

"Alrighty then! I guess we'd better get you enrolled.  You should be in school by next Monday." Ashton said enthusiastically.

"Oh and by the way, we've scheduled a doctors appointment for you.  I'm still unsure about why you fainted, so I just want to get a doctors input." Ashton added.

I nodded and looked up at the clock.  It was already 10 in the morning.  Calum mumbled something that I couldn't hear before walking up to his room.  Ashton furrowed his eyebrows and followed quickly behind. 

Bryana yawned and looked up from her phone.  She had recently gotten off her crutches, and was now just walking in her boot.

"I have some errands to run today.  Did you want to come with me?" She suddenly asked.

I pondered it for a moment.  I didn't really have anything else to do right now.  I unlocked my phone and began typing in notes.

"Sure.  Can we also shop for school supplies?"  I typed, deciding to add the last bit considering I'd be starting school soon.

I showed the phone to her and she nodded smiling lightly.  We both got up and got ready to head out.

------------------

We had arrived at the mall and started looking in stores for various school supplies such as notebooks, pencils, folders, etc. 

We bought pretty much everything that I would need.  Bryana wanted to buy me new school clothes but I insisted we skip out because I had enough clothes.

We headed out with our arms full of school supplies and a few other things Bryana had bought.  There were paparazzi and fans everywhere.  I was starting to feel claustrophobic.

"Bryana! Bryana! How is Ashton?" One man asked, flashing a camera in Bryana's face.

"Oh my gosh! You are so gorgeous Bryana, can I have your autograph?" A fangirl screamed. 

We had finally arrived at the car.  Bryana started backing out of the space slowly, making sure not to hit anyone surrounding the car.  We finally made it out of the parking lot and escaped the rest of the crowd.

My breathing had slowed back down finally. 

"Well that was hectic!" Bryana breathed out looking over at me.

I nodded, still trying to focus on my breathing.  The mall wasn't to far from our house so we were almost there. 

We got out of the car when we arrived and got inside.  All of a sudden, as soon as we shut the door, we heard a smash upstairs.  Bryana and I both jumped in our spots.  The smash was followed by shouting.

Bryana set her bags down and sat me on the couch.

"Stay here" she whispered and then started up the stairs.

So there I sat, completely oblivious to the chaos that was about to happen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!! I am sooo happy right now, I just got back from Disney and I also just finished writing this chapter.  Also this book has over 600 reads that is hella awesome thank you so much <3  also @Beanie_RockXD suggested Sabrina Carpenter be Ella so now you can imagine Ella as Sabrina:). Anyways love you guys and I'll try and update soon!