Chapter 11 (Girlfriend?)

•Time skip•
E L L A
It's been almost 2 weeks since the accident.  Bryana got released a couple of days ago.  She suffered minor head injuries and broke her leg.  She was currently in a wheel chair because her arms are still too weak to use crutches.

Ashton and I had been emotional wrecks at the hospital.  Luke hasn't spoken since the accident.  The boys have a meeting tonight regarding something about Luke.  Probably something about a song he wrote.  I didn't think to much about it.

L U K E
I haven't spoken to anyone since the accident.  I feel so guilty about crashing the car.  I'm such a fuck up.  I could've killed the guys, Bryana, and Ella.

All because I was a little frustrated.

What the hell is wrong with me?

The boys and I have a meeting tonight with
Modest.  I was scared because they said it had something to do with me.  We are leaving in a few minutes.

"Luke! We're heading out, let's go!" I heard Ashton shout from downstairs.  Make that, leaving now.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  With everything that's happened this week, I've been so stressed out lately.  Ashton seemed to have brushed off whatever made him pissed at me.  I knew it was because he didn't want to make things uncomfortable for Ella.  I think I was going to have to start accepting that maybe, I couldn't have her.
--------------------------
We arrived at the tall, almost scary looking building.  We got out of the car and headed inside.  We were greeted with a nice looking lady sitting at the front desk.

"Hello! Erm- we're supposed to have a meeting here? Our names are Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael."  Ashton said, pointing at each of us when he said our names.

"Oh Lovely! Five seconds of summer isn't it?" The woman asked.  We all nodded our heads in response.
"Come with me!" She said, leading us toward an elevator.
She pressed on the 5 button and the elevator started moving.  Once we got out, she lead us down a corridor full of frosted, glass doors.  Finally, she stopped in front of a room and opened the door for us.  As soon as we stepped in, she waved at us and then shut the door behind her.  Inside, it looked like a conference room, with a long table and chairs around it.

All of us took a seat around the table in front of a muscly looking man, with brown eyes and brown hair.  He looked at us a moment before smiling.

"Good evening boys! Welcome to Modest." He said, gesturing around him.
"We are so glad to have you.  My name is Jeremy by the way! As you know, we've called this meeting regarding Luke.  We feel as though, not enough interesting things are happening in the band at the moment.  The only relationship right now in the band is Ashton and Bryana, which is great and all, but we need something... New.  We want your image to be like able, you know?" We all nodded slowly, trying to process the information.

"Since Luke is the lead singer, we think it's time he got a girlfriend." I stared at him wide eyed in shock.  How the hell am I supposed to get a girlfriend right this second?
"Erm-well how is he supposed to get a girlfriend right now? He can't just pick one up off the street." Ashton interjected.
Jeremy chuckled before speaking.
"We've already taken care of that.  Bring her in." He said looking over towards the security guard by the door.  He opened it, revealing a pretty girl with brown hair and brown eyes.  She slowly stepped in and gave me a half smile.
"This, is Arzaylea." Jeremy smiled.
I had a bad feeling about this.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! So here's an update! Also I wanted to let you know that I will carry on this story no matter how many reads there are.  Although I would like it if you could recommend this story to your friends? I don't know, I'm just trying to reach my goal of 200 by the end of the summer.  Also I'm going to slfl rlly soon and I'm super excited! Anyways hope you guys have a good rest of your week and I love you! :)