Chapter 4 (I think im falling for you)

E L L A
I walked down stairs and into the huge kitchen.
"Hey Ella we're going to order in pizza if that's okay with- oh my gosh!" Ashton had turned around and looked at me in astonishment
"Told ya we should buy her hair dye" Michael chimed in.
"Yeah, it looks great!" Luke chirped.  I smiled and looked down feeling my cheeks get warm. 
"As I was saying,  we were going to order in take out if that's okay with you?"
I looked back up at Ashton and nodded.
"Great!"
-------------------
Later that night I decided it was time to turn in for the night.  I pulled back the covers and laid down.  Ashton and Bryana came in about 10 minutes later to kiss me good night and tuck me in.  My eyelids started to feel heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.
*DREAM*
I woke up to find my mum crying
"Mummy what's wrong?" I asked her.  I was really scared.  She mumbled something about my dad and started to walk out of the room.  I followed her into her bedroom.  She went into the closet and pulled out a black case.  Inside was daddy's gun for work. 
"Mummy, daddy doesn't like when we touch his things.  Won't he be mad?"
"Not in the slightest" she growled.
She pulled it out and loaded it.
"Sweetie, I want you to know that mummy will always love you.  I will always be there to watch over you." She smiled before putting the gun to her temple.
"MUMMY NO!"
*END OF DREAM*
I woke up sobbing.  I tried to calm myself down but nothing was working.  I stumbled out of my room.  Ashton hadn't told me which one was his, so I just ran to a random one.  I pounded on the door with all my might.  A groggy Luke opened the door and looked down at me.  He instantly wrapped me into a tight hug.  I cried into his chest as he told me everything would be fine.  He picked me up and carried me to his bed.  He laid me down and pulled the covers over me.  He laid down next to me and pulled me into him.  He was warm and he smelled nice.  He played with my hair, instantly relaxing me.  Soon enough I had fallen asleep again.
L U K E
I woke up to pounding at my door.  It was 2 in the morning.  Who could be at the door at this hour? I opened it to find a crying Ella.  I immediately pulled her into a hug.  She looked so frail and sad.  It killed me to see someone so beautiful, hurting so much.  I picked her up and tucked her into my bed.  I got in and pulled her close to me.  She cried quietly into my chest.  Soon she fell asleep and I could feel her breathing on my bare chest.  I hugged her tight.
I think I'm falling for her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi!! I've been trying to update as regularly as possible, but I don't know how consistent I can be with uploading.  Lol I know this chapters short but I reeeeeaaaallllyyy ship Ella and Luke.  They'd be so cute :) Anyways, love you guys and don't forget to comment and vote! Have a lovely week :)