Chapter 12 (Arzaylea)

E L L A

The boys had left for the meeting about an hour ago. They should be home any minute. I was currently in the living room while Bryana applied makeup to my face.
"And then-" she paused to giggle.
"Ashton spilled his drink all over me!" She busted out laughing. I couldn't help myself as I started giggling uncontrollably. I heard Bryana gasp as she set the eyeshadow palette that was in her hand down.
"You- you laughed!" She started laughing again and then so did I until we both heard the doorbell ring.
"I'll get it" she laughed, but I shook my head no and got up instead so she didn't have to get up from her position on the couch.
I walked to the door still smiling widely, but when I opened it my smile faded when I was greeted by the boys and unfamiliar girl, who seemed to have a death glare. I tilted my head and gave her a strange look.
"Ella!" Ashton said, enveloping me into a hug. I relaxed into him and hugged back, the smile appearing back on my face.

"Erm- this is Arzaylea..." He managed to stutter out. He then cleared his throat and spoke the three words I wasn't expecting to hear.
"She's Luke's girlfriend." Ashton looked at me with a mixture of sadness and something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

What did this mean? I thought he said he really liked me. Was he just lying? I thought I could trust him. I felt tears welling in my eyes before turning on my heal and bolting for my room.
"Ella!" I heard Ashton yell, but I didn't care.

A S H T O N

At the mention of Luke's new girlfriend, Ella ran up to her room. I shouted her name, but what was I expecting? She knew that Luke liked her and now she probably felt betrayed. I looked over to Luke and he was just looking at the ground. I knew that this was torture for him. He didn't even like Arzaylea. But I feel like this is the best thing for him right now. For all of us right now. Maybe Arzaylea would distract him from Ella...

L U K E

On the car ride home, Arzaylea was all over me. It was quite annoying actually. She didn't hide the fact that she was only in it for the money. I didn't like her at all. I liked Ella. But maybe we just weren't meant to be. Maybe Arzaylea will help me steer clear of Ella...

Arzaylea (A/N heeheheheh)

I get thousands of dollars a week to date a really hot guy. Ha. People would kill for a life like mine. I mean I also get these, gorgeous looks right?

When we were in the car, I really played it up for Luke. I wanted him to want me just so I could drag him on and then drop him whenever I please. It shouldn't be that hard. I've done it with other celebrities, and I can do it again.

They had mentioned something about and adopted daughter. Guess if have to make her life a living hell too. When we arrived at the mansion they lived in I was stunned. I'm sure I'd be moving in by the end of the week. When we got to the door, I was greeted by a girl, probably a year or two younger than me. I gave her a death glare, just to let her know that we were anything but friends. I guess she got the hint because she gave me a weird look. What a little bitch.

When Ashton mentioned Luke and I being together, she totally freaked out and ran upstairs. I had to hold in the urge to bust out laughing. One more thing I can taunt her with.

Luke wouldn't look at Ashton. And idea suddenly popped into my head.
"Hey! Why don't I go talk to her, you know, get to know her better!" I said as sweetly as I could.
"I don't know about that Arzaylea..." Luke quietly said, but I didn't pay attention and started up the stairs. I wasn't sure what room was hers, but I heard quiet sniffles coming from one of the rooms. I opened that door and saw her sitting on the bed.

"Listen here bitch" I started. She looked up at me startled.

"Luke is mine. He'll never love someone like you" I said, giving her a look of disgust.

"They told me you were mute. What a freak! Guess that means you won't be able to tell Luke I'm only using him right?" I told her.

"And there's nothing you can do about it, because he's falling into my little trap and I'm going to make millions! So you best back off. You know they only adopted you as a charity case right? The label wants them to like good. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent you back to the orphanage in less than a month." So what? I lied. It's not like she knows that.

"I have Luke wrapped around my finger, and now everyone hates you for making a scene. Why do you think I was the one who came up here? Nobody could stand to see you after your little stunt! Have a nice life bitch!" With that, I left feeling very accomplished. Soon, I'd have this whole band falling into my trap.

E L L A

"I have Luke wrapped around my finger, and now everyone hates you for making a scene. Why do you think I was the one who came up here? Nobody could stand to see you after your little stunt! Have a nice life bitch!" She left free saying that.

Was it true? Was I just a charity case? I guess they're not going to have to deal with me anymore.

I went to my closet a pulled out my suitcase. I started pulling clothes of the hangers and stuffing them into the suitcase. I took toiletries from the bathroom and put them in there too. I took my phone and flipped it over and over in my hand. I threw it on the bed behind me and continued packing. I took a quick shower and tied my hair into two braids on the side of my head. I dressed in black, high waisted shorts and a pink crop top. I threw a sweatshirt on over it and put my white converse high tops on. I grabbed a backpack and put my laptop, charger, and phone in it. I opened the window and lowered my suitcase as far as I could before dropping it the rest of the way. I put my back pack on my back and climbed out onto the tree outside of my window. I shut the window behind me and climbed down.
This was going to be a long night.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hellloooo! So I know there are like multiple POV's but I needed them all so I could get this to piece together better if you understand what I'm saying. Also I know i mad Arzaylea like really evil and stuff but I'm not staying she's like that in real life, I was just making her character like that for the purpose of the story.
I love you guys, and have good day! :)