Chapter 17 (Pizza)

Ella- played as Sabrina Carpenter^^^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B R Y A N A

I started up the stairs.  I didn't know what to expect.  Ella and I had just gotten home and then we heard something smash upstairs.  I was at the top and could tell the yelling was coming from Luke's room.  I don't know what set him off earlier, but he must be back. 

I walked towards the door cautiously, not knowing what lied behind.  I pressed my ear against the door, even though I would probably be able to hear without doing so.

"So you're going to tell me that it's okay that she completely forgot about me pouring my heart out to her? Do you know how much it took me to say all that?  Of course you don't!" I heard Luke shout.

Poured his heart out to who?

"Maybe it's for the best! Maybe she wasn't meant to hear all of that! She's already under so much pressure right now, and you're just adding to it! Why can't you just leave her alone?"  The other voice sounded like Michael. 

That was all I heard before there were footsteps coming towards the door.  I scrambled to the hallway closet, leaving the door open just a crack so I could see.  I watched as Michael combed his hand through his hair and walk to his room.  As soon as the door slammed shut, I deemed the coast clear and walked out. 

What the hell was that all about?

L U K E

Michael stormed out of the room, leaving me by myself. 

I guess I deserved it.  I had smashed a picture frame with a picture of the band in it.

I don't know what came over me.  I guess it was just the fact that Ella doesn't even remember anything that I said to her this morning. 

But maybe Michael was right.  Maybe I needed to lay off.  I should just start minding my own business and keep pretending to be happy with Arzaylea.  And maybe eventually I won't have to pretend, maybe I'll start being happy with her.

I decided on letting Michael cool off for a bit before talking to him again.  For now, I would just have to pretend nothing happened.  Pretend that I don't feel anything when I look at Ella.

All of this pretending makes me wonder if I'm just pretending to be happy.

E L L A

There was more shouting after Bryana went upstairs.  I couldn't make out what was being said or who was saying it.

I would just have to wait until Bryana came back down.  Until then, I stayed put like Bryana told me too. 

I pulled out my phone and logged onto Twitter.  I was scrolling through when I saw a picture of me and Bryana walking out of the mall today.  I had a bag covering the side of my face, in an attempt to not have my face caught in a picture. 

There was a picture that caught my eye and made me smile.  It was of me and Bryana and we were both laughing at a question one of the paparazzi had asked.  I saved it to my phone and then put it as my lock screen.

I heard a door slam and I looked up to see Bryana tiptoeing down the stairs.  She put her finger in front of her mouth before making her way over to me, sitting down.

"That was just Michael and Luke fighting over something.  I caught it at a bad time so I don't really know what it was all about..." She trailed off.

I nodded as she looked at the floor.  Her face was filled with confusion, and I could tell that she wasn't lying when she said she didn't know what they were talking about.

"Oh, I do have to tell you, the boys are going to be at the studio tomorrow and I haven't really had time to hang out with my friends.  I was wondering if you would be okay with staying at home by yourself tomorrow?  If not I can always reschedule." Bryana said to me.

I thought about it for a moment.  Bryana deserved to have some time with her friends and it wouldn't be a big deal for me to stay home by myself.

I nodded and smiled at her.  She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thank you so much, you are the best!" She whispered into my ear.

I looked up at the time.  I had been doing that a lot lately.  It was 6:00.  Shouldn't Ashton have been bothering us about family dinner by now?

I grabbed my phone off the side table and typed something into my phone.

"Where's Ashton?" I heard Bryana murmur as I showed her the message I had typed.

She paused a moment thinking, before her face lit up.

"Oh! He went out to get ingredients.  We're making pizza tonight!" She said excitedly.

As if on cue, Ashton walked in with armfuls of grocery bags.

"Honey I'm home!" He shouted, running over to Bryana and I, giving me a kiss on the cheek and Bryana a kiss on her forehead.

I walked into the kitchen with the bags, humming an aimless tune as he set up all the ingredients.

"Would you be a doll and get all the boys Ella?" He asked me from the kitchen.  I nodded, aware that he probably wouldn't see me and then bolted up the stairs. 

I knocked on Calum's door.  He opened it and looked at me as I pointed a finger downstairs.  He nodded and grade in that direction.  Next was Michael, who was in the middle of a video game when I walked in.  He groaned when I kept poking at him to go downstairs until he finally did.  Finally was Luke.  When he answered the door he seemed tired and kind of in his own world.  He got the hint when I pointed downstairs and started to walk towards them.  I followed him until we arrived in the kitchen. 

"Alright!" Ashton said clapping his hands together.

"We are making Pizza's!  So I have assigned everyone jobs.  Luke and Ella are in charge of putting flour on the dough and rolling it out.  Bryana and I will spread the sauce over the pizza.  And finally, Calum and Michael will it the cheese and  pepperoni  on."  Ashton finished.

Calum and Michael high-fived each other, whooping and punching the air.

"Is everyone ready?" Ashton asked.

Everyone nodded excitedly.

"Then let the pizza making commence!" He shouted.

Everyone got to work.   Luke and I rolled out the dough while pressing flour onto it.  Ashton and Bryana used a spoon to spread out the sauce on the dough, and Michael and Calum were making silly faces with the pepperoni and cheese.

Luke and I were on the second Pizza, when I accidentally spilled flour on him.  My eyes widened and I put a hand over my mouth.  He scoffed in a joking way and threw floyr at me.  Michael and Calum saw with made them start throwing cheese at everyone.  Ashton dipped his fingers into the sauce and and put some on Bryana's nose.  Everyone started laughing.

And then I joined in.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, as their eyes widened.  They all stared at me in shock.  I giggled again and everyone started laughing once more.

Ashton came over and hugged me.  And then he put sauce on my cheeks.  He laughed at his action and we proceeded making the pizza's.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I didn't know how to end it so I kind of just ended it there.  Anyways hi! How are you? This book is at over 700 READS CAN YOU HEAR MY HAPPINESS? Anyways this is just a bit of a filler but I like it so I hope you do too.  Have a good rest of your week :)